Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Game 9 thoughts

Default Game 9 thoughts

Going into the bye this game shows there is a TON to work on

The good

The defense getting scores That's what won the game it's pretty simple But that's the only good I can think of from this game outside of the fact that it was a win. That feels again like a loss in some ways

But 9-0 got to be happy with that a winning season secured going into the bye week

The Bad

The offense was HORRIBLE mistakes from all involed Smith Bowe Mccluster the Playcalling was Horrible how can a team with Charles have a 25 to 7 pass to run difference? That's not putting the offense in a spot to do well. It hurt the offense and that has to go on Reid as he is the playcaller. He can't just not run the football. But the offense still made mistakes on plays they should have made It was a horrible showing for the offense

The defense allowed way to many long drives and runs. They were very lucky they were able to get the turnovers. And The Bills to made some mistakes with some drops. VERY lucky indeed. Even on the Pick 6 the Bills had a guy wide open in the endzone. This is one that the Chiefs were very lucky to win

Overall This team found a way to win yet again. That's what good teams do. But now it's going to get a whole lot harder Denver is coming up and the offense is going to have to start showing up. The bye weeks gives them time to work on what they need to work on and that's a lot lets hope they get it done.

BRING ON THE DONKEYS
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

The O-line improved some today. Smith's numbers were awful, but if WR's had focused on catching the ball his numbers would've been up some.

Game ball goes to Marcus Cooper. He's playing great football.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Going into the bye this game shows there is a TON to work on

The good

The defense getting scores That's what won the game it's pretty simple But that's the only good I can think of from this game outside of the fact that it was a win. That feels again like a loss in some ways

But 9-0 got to be happy with that a winning season secured going into the bye week

The Bad

The offense was HORRIBLE mistakes from all involed Smith Bowe Mccluster the Playcalling was Horrible how can a team with Charles have a 25 to 7 pass to run difference? That's not putting the offense in a spot to do well. It hurt the offense and that has to go on Reid as he is the playcaller. He can't just not run the football. But the offense still made mistakes on plays they should have made It was a horrible showing for the offense

The defense allowed way to many long drives and runs. They were very lucky they were able to get the turnovers. And The Bills to made some mistakes with some drops. VERY lucky indeed. Even on the Pick 6 the Bills had a guy wide open in the endzone. This is one that the Chiefs were very lucky to win

Overall This team found a way to win yet again. That's what good teams do. But now it's going to get a whole lot harder Denver is coming up and the offense is going to have to start showing up. The bye weeks gives them time to work on what they need to work on and that's a lot lets hope they get it done.

BRING ON THE DONKEYS
    Where are you getting 25-7 pass to run difference?

0 sacks and a lot of rushing yards given up. Is the Buffalo OL that good (doubt it since they've give up a lot of sacks) or did our DL not bring their game today?

Denver coach Fox heart surgery out for several weeks. He must have been watching tape on our D and had a attack.

I think this was our ugliest win of the year. Our offense was no where and only got 2 field goals.

My bad 3 field goals.

DMC drop easy TD almost cost us big.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    Where are you getting 25-7 pass to run difference?
    That's what the first half play calling was it was actually 27-7 my mistake they ran 27 pass plays 7 runing plays in the first half.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    DMC drop easy TD almost cost us big.
    Yes it did he has to catch that football it hurt big time
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast