Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: cowher,gruden,dungy somebody

Default cowher,gruden,dungy somebody

just look at how much better of a team the stl rams look like from one move. yeah i am talking about the hiring of jeff fisher. now look at our coaching staffs of late. what a joke. the reason crennell was hired was because he was polar opposite of haley. not because he was an up and coming star coach or because he was a proven succesfull veteran coach. also the main reason he was hired is because he was part of pioli's family patriot tree. talk about making a brash decision. think outside the box scott

The only problem is that as long as pioli is there he won't have a HC thAt thinks for themselves aand isn't a puppet. That's why he will have coordinators starving for any HC job and loser past HC's. They are puppets and say what they are told to say and do whAt told to do. I'd love to have any of those 3 coaches especially Cowher.

If it comes to that (and Im not saying that it should, yet) I would prefer Cowher, only because he runs a defense that utilizes similar personnel to what we already have in place. Gruden is an O guy so I dont know if he has a preference on Defense. Dungy runs the Tampa two (remember that, the same defense that Herm Edwards ran) which in general Im not a big fan of.

Quote Originally Posted by jap1 View Post
    If it comes to that (and Im not saying that it should, yet) I would prefer Cowher, only because he runs a defense that utilizes similar personnel to what we already have in place. Gruden is an O guy so I dont know if he has a preference on Defense. Dungy runs the Tampa two (remember that, the same defense that Herm Edwards ran) which in general Im not a big fan of.
    oh it should come to that. out of all 31 other teams in the nfl we are playing worse then any of them. that could change we will see. but it is obvious something is going on behind the scenes that we dont know about. the team just dont want to give all they have for the coaches. bad general managing=bad coaching=lackluster efforts= losses

You need a coach that understands the game, has experience, and makes the team match his personality. Do you want a team with a personality of Romeo? NO. bumbling idiot. I live in ohio, and watched too many browns games and it was the same thing. If you really look at his record, HC or DC, outside of New England where he was covered tons of talent around the whole org., you'll see that he's a very inconsistant coach. He's no good!

To start.... You state "think outside the box", while citing Dungy, Cowher, Gruden and Fisher?

Coaches.don't come back from the booth by the way.

But honestly......

IT HAS BEEN TWO GAMES!!!!!!

I think a whole lot could be gained if most of you would grab.a paper bag and take a few breaths from it.

The defense simply can not stay this bad. And the offense has been overall competitive.

If we give the blocking a little bit, then they too will steady their performance.

Cassel has been the lone bright spot so far. So I am not about to bother with that ridiculous argument right now.

But if the defense gets it's act together, and Daboll figures out how use JC, there is no reason not to expect that this team can get right back on track within a couple of games or so.

But all of this talk of making yet more disruptions to the.team's consistency is just ridiculous.

For that matter, how wise is it currently looking to have fired Haley?

No..... There is.nothing you can say, so long as you are already losing your mind trying to destroy this team, that can justify firing Todd Haley.

Seriously.... Just calm down a bit.

Chief31 you do realize it's 5 absolutely horrid blow outs in a row?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    For that matter, how wise is it currently looking to have fired Haley?
    Pioli is a control freak. Haley should have never been hired in the first place. Pioli thought he could control him, so he hired him. Pioli couldn't control him, so he fired him. The problem, as I see it, is Scott Pioli.
    SHUT IT

I honestly don't want any of those coaches. I want someone more closer to Jim Harbaugh. Fiery!! His players respect and play hard for him! I know we can't have him, but someone similar. Im sure we won't get anyone of his caliber though. Not with Pioli in charge, and I was very excited when we hired him but that excitement has turned to heartbreak!! We will surely be stuck with Romeo for another year or 2, and Pioli much longer.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MissingTBone View Post
    I honestly don't want any of those coaches. I want someone more closer to Jim Harbaugh. Fiery!! His players respect and play hard for him! I know we can't have him, but someone similar. Im sure we won't get anyone of his caliber though. Not with Pioli in charge, and I was very excited when we hired him but that excitement has turned to heartbreak!! We will surely be stuck with Romeo for another year or 2, and Pioli much longer.
    This guy gets it.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast