Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Ideas

Default Need Ideas

I need everyone's help. I would like some ideas on what people think would be the perfect wireless company. Please be serious on this if you can. I am trying to brainstorm on what customers would like for plans, promotions, campaigns, etc. Please send me a PM with any ideas.

Thanks Crowd.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Wow. I'd say more choices. Everyone has different needs. I'll use me and my dad as an example.

I don't call a large number of people on a regular basis. I need a lower number of anytime minutes. But....I text message a lot. If I could get a plan that included low anytime minutes and unlimited texting for a fair price, I'd be set.

My dad is slightly more popular than me. Any plan where I get the top three of five numbers called for free regardless of carrier, would be awesome. He doesn't text message at all, so he wouldn't need that.
    Everything happens for a reason.

The biggest issue I have is with contracts!!!!

I have Verizon and they lock down their phones so you have to pay them for EVERY SINGLE feature!!!

I want to be able to load my own music onto my phone.

If you are doing this because Cox is going to start a wireless service then I assume you are going to want to maximize their profits, so I'm sure my ideas aren't what you are looking for.

I think unlimited texting and internet with 1000 minutes per month shouldn't be costing over $100 per month.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    The biggest issue I have is with contracts!!!!

I have Verizon and they lock down their phones so you have to pay them for EVERY SINGLE feature!!!

I want to be able to load my own music onto my phone.

If you are doing this because Cox is going to start a wireless service then I assume you are going to want to maximize their profits, so I'm sure my ideas aren't what you are looking for.

I think unlimited texting and internet with 1000 minutes per month shouldn't be costing over $100 per month.
    I pay about $50 per month. I have 450 minutes, 100 texts, and internet. I'm with at&t, which used to be Cingular. I have about 1800 minutes worth of rollover that I'll never use, and I'm constantly going over on my texting.

I also have to sign two year contracts in order to get any kind of deals on upgrades on my phone.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I pay about $50 per month. I have 450 minutes, 100 texts, and internet. I'm with at&t, which used to be Cingular. I have about 1800 minutes worth of rollover that I'll never use, and I'm constantly going over on my texting.

I also have to sign two year contracts in order to get any kind of deals on upgrades on my phone.
    I have Verizon and like the network, I rarely drop any calls, and get service almost everywhere I go.

We have 1400 minutes shared between my GF's phone and mine, with unlimited text, and picture and sharing.

The biggest issue I have is with Verizon locking down the phones they sell. They don't let you load your own ringtones and songs to your phone, you have to buy them from their VCast service.

My razr can only take 15 seconds of video, and that is BS.

We pay about $120 a month and I don't use very many minutes, but the next plan down is for like $10 less per month and only has 700 minutes. It is ridiculous, but now we are in the friggin' contract and have to wait it out or pay some kind of fine, not even sure what it is.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I only use my phone for calling...and now finally text messaging. I just see ppl using the cell phone too much for entertainment purposes and if they only realized that they would have more fun using their extra $$ on worthless stuff like ringtones and internet on their phone....they would enjoy life more :) well that is my opinion...but definately not what you are looking for and not the mainstream way of thinking.

i guess the cell phones are so popular and of so much supply that basically you have to keep up with competitors prices and there isnt much you can do outside of that.

outside of actual service and going into what we need in a phone....I REALLY REALLY need a phone that plays mp3s and (this is the big part for me) has bluetooth enabled headphones. so i could listen to my music withouth having a wire going from my phone to my headphones. That would be HUGE for me cause i work construction and am unable to work with that wire going from phone to head. So if they could make a phone with blue tooth enabled headphones for listening to music....well that is what i need BADLY!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

yeah if you only had to sign for 1 year contracts i think you would pick up a lot of customers like me that hate commiting to a cell phone plan for 2 full years!!

Thanks for the ideas folks. keep them coming.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

What kind of plan is Cox thinking about providing anyway Sling?

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    Thanks for the ideas folks. keep them coming.
    I'd like to help you, but, here in the sticks, we still have to have Sara connect our calls.
    "If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast