Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What made you a Chiefs fan?

Default What made you a Chiefs fan?

What made you a Chiefs fan? Were you raised in a family that are fans? Is it because of your location? Do you personally know the players?
    Feel the rush...

There's no disputing ones passion or pride for whatever team that is part of the AFC West; after all the AFC West is the hypocenter of the old AFL where the AFC as we know it originated. Where it not for the visionaries of the AFC West owners there would be no NFL as we know it today.

What this board is about is respect for ALL it's members regardless of team affiliation; we try, also, to foster an atmosphere that is pleasant for EVERYONE buy not carying on potentially volatile subject matter. This is a thread about what made those of us who are Chiefs fans, which make up about 99.9999999999999999999999999% of this site, who we are. I don't see what, exactly, those 1% who are not Chiefs fans could possibly add to the conversation in this thread. With all due respect to you Yoda; I understand your comments maybe statements of fact but perhaps are better suited for a thread more appropriate for them. What makes a Chiefs fan a Chiefs fan has nothing at all to do with how many of us there are as compared to the "big market" teams.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 07-02-2011 at 03:38 AM.

I hope this isn't against the website policy. But here is my story

MAN I LOVE THE CHIEFS!!!!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 07-05-2011 at 12:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    I hope this isn't against the website policy. But here is my story

MAN I LOVE THE CHIEFS!!!!
    LOL

man i love the editing tornadospotter!

No one posts on this site anymore and as soon as they do it gets removed. You guys need to lighten up!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No one posts on this site anymore and as soon as they do it gets removed. You guys need to lighten up!!
    i guess kids do get on here.

but really, i didnt say anything that wasn't too bad.

Alls i did was talkn about pleasing ones self in certain ways.

And who doesn't want to please ones self?

I LOVE THE KC CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    i guess kids do get on here.

but really, i didnt say anything that wasn't too bad.

Alls i did was talkn about pleasing ones self in certain ways.

And who doesn't want to please ones self?

I LOVE THE KC CHIEFS!
    I could have left it alone, but I rather like Sn@keIze, and did not want to punish him for that post, and yes we do have members that are minors. We want our players to be positive roll models for our kids, we also can be as fans. That my story and I sticking to it.

Off thread topic yes, but just for sake of adding a note to the off topic discussion, haha...I'll note that we have Chiefs fans all over the world. AUSSIE and other fans in Australia. My friend Robert, a native German residing in Germany, founded a Chiefs Fan Club in Germany several yrs ago. They rise in the wee morning hours to watch the games aired live in Germany. There are about 30 members in his Chiefs fans of Germany, but hey...they're loyal Chiefs fans none the less!! hahaha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Living in Montana, there are actually several Chief Fans, unfortunately the majority of Montana NFL fans favor the Denver Donkeys or Seattle Seachickens.
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

I was not raised in a sports family, my step dad did take me to a Rams game in la when I was a kid and I got to meet Roman Gabriel, Deacon Jones, Merlin Olsen and some others I can't remember. I played football in High School but I was more or less a Raiders Fan. Dont hate me Please. It was in fact Al Davis that turned me into a Chiefs Fan for Life. I Hated Al Davis. I hated him so much I felt I had no choice but to switch teams. So what better team to switch to than the Chiefs. It was not easy being a Chiefs Fan in Cali, but it got much better when Al bailed and went to Okland. Then I moved to Wichita in the 80's and life as a Chiefs Fan was AWESOME!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I could have left it alone, but I rather like Sn@keIze, and did not want to punish him for that post, and yes we do have members that are minors. We want our players to be positive roll models for our kids, we also can be as fans. That my story and I sticking to it.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8vh2MwXZ6o"]‪Charles Barkley "I am not a role model" Nike Air Commercial‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]
    Like him?
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast