Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs fans are so wonderful :)

Default Chiefs fans are so wonderful :)

I was just planning on editting you and allowing you to compose yourself, but you p***ed me off, with the spam and general isiocy, so I decided you should pipe down for a bit....
    Last edited by chief31; 10-08-2012 at 02:30 PM.

YAY A TROLL A TROLL YAY

We all just got called Garbage by a troll we clearly all need to rethink our lifes
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Welcome to Kansas City, Winston!

Classless

Ok, JPH77, when you showed genuine outrage it made sense. Now it seems you are just bashing to be the same kind of jerk demonstrated by some of the fans yesterday. Ease off or you will be axed by a mod.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Ok, JPH77, when you showed genuine outrage it made sense. Now it seems you are just bashing to be the same kind of jerk demonstrated by some of the fans yesterday. Ease off or you will be axed by a mod.
    THIS!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmypagesheroin77 View Post
    I was just planning on editting you and allowing you to compose yourself, but you p***ed me off, with the spam and general isiocy, so I decided you should pipe down for a bit....
    If you have a genuine interest in discussing things around here, then try again tomorrow.

And when you do, know this....

I went to my first ever Chiefs game yesterday, and took my younger son with me.

I am also one of the very very few members of this site who still believes Matt Cassel could be a great QB here, if we get things settled down.

So part of yesterday was especially humiliating to me, as a Chiefs fan. I was appalled to hear the reaction of Chiefs fans.

But what you are doing is lumping all Chiefs fans in as a whole. I find that to be foolish and ugly.

At least you guys show up to games. All 7 of our fans can be seen if you look around the pirate ship this Sunday.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    If you have a genuine interest in discussing things around here, then try again tomorrow.

And when you do, know this....

I went to my first ever Chiefs game yesterday, and took my younger son with me.

I am also one of the very very few members of this site who still believes Matt Cassel could be a great QB here, if we get things settled down.

So part of yesterday was especially humiliating to me, as a Chiefs fan. I was appalled to hear the reaction of Chiefs fans.

But what you are doing is lumping all Chiefs fans in as a whole. I find that to be foolish and ugly.
    Quoted for truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Schiano View Post
    At least you guys show up to games. All 7 of our fans can be seen if you look around the pirate ship this Sunday.
    Welcome Greg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast