Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: excited by what i am finally seeing

Default excited by what i am finally seeing

This is my first post. This is also the first time in over 20 years I have been excited about what I am seeing in the offseason. For years I have been saying that they needed to fire Carl Peterson and rebuild. Last year my prayers where answered and so far from what I am seeing I think I am finally getting one of my prayers answered, the chiefs on there way back to the top slowly but surely. I hope I'm not the only one seeing this happen I am sure you all will let me know if you agree or disagree. Either way I can't wait to find out.

I totally agree with you except that this isn't the "fist time" i have been excited about the offseason. It is probably the most exciting offseason in a while though. There were some good times in the last 20 years. I do think they are going about rebuilding this team the right way. As much as I want to see them win NOW, I would prefer they win consistantly. The best part is that this is just the beginning!!

Welcome to the Crowd!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I am also excited about the direction that we are headed. Last year, the most positive move in my mind was finding your franchise QB to build around. I think Pioli did that with Matt Cassell, although others may disagree.

I think this offseason's most impressive move was assembling a good coaching staff. Crennell, Weis, etc.

The next step is acquiring talent in the right spots at the right place. I think that process has been successful so far this offseason. Less successful last offseason because they didn't have time to evluate the current players.

I feel like this regime makes changes when they identify problems instead of ignoring the problems. I am very excited about the direction this organization is headed.

And Im excited cause I can see Coach!!

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The best part is that this is just the beginning!!
    Excellent point! It hasn't been fun going through this process, but I can now see the light at the end of the tunnell.

And Im excited cause I can see Coach!!

You always seem to be excited to see Coach. What is up with that?

Quote Originally Posted by diehardchieffan View Post
    This is my first post. This is also the first time in over 20 years I have been excited about what I am seeing in the offseason. For years I have been saying that they needed to fire Carl Peterson and rebuild. Last year my prayers where answered and so far from what I am seeing I think I am finally getting one of my prayers answered, the chiefs on there way back to the top slowly but surely. I hope I'm not the only one seeing this happen I am sure you all will let me know if you agree or disagree. Either way I can't wait to find out.
    Welcome to Chiefs Crowd! Nice first post!
    The two opinions below by Canada and Coach are the opinions I hold as well, so no point in repeating. :)

I totally agree with you except that this isn't the "fist time" i have been excited about the offseason. It is probably the most exciting offseason in a while though. There were some good times in the last 20 years. I do think they are going about rebuilding this team the right way. As much as I want to see them win NOW, I would prefer they win consistantly. The best part is that this is just the beginning!!

Welcome to the Crowd!!
    Yep! Totally agree!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I am also excited about the direction that we are headed. Last year, the most positive move in my mind was finding your franchise QB to build around. I think Pioli did that with Matt Cassell, although others may disagree.

I think this offseason's most impressive move was assembling a good coaching staff. Crennell, Weis, etc.

The next step is acquiring talent in the right spots at the right place. I think that process has been successful so far this offseason. Less successful last offseason because they didn't have time to evluate the current players.

I feel like this regime makes changes when they identify problems instead of ignoring the problems. I am very excited about the direction this organization is headed.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    You always seem to be excited to see Coach. What is up with that?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I am more excited for this upcomeing season then I have been since Herms first year. I think that we are going in the right direction. Something I have not felt in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by diehardchieffan View Post
    Welcome to the crowd.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast