Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Change the offensive plan ?

Default Change the offensive plan ?

Anyone here sit in the stands and think , Wow we are a very predictable offense . Seems like they have about 5 plays they run and the big pass play to Dante in the corner of the endzone . I thinks the Colts rolled all over us because they basically knew what we were gonna do. Way too basic in my opinion. We need a deep ball reciever to blow by the DB's and get some points on the board. If not that at least some big and tall recievers who can go up and grab some passes over everyones heads or at least draw some Pass interferance flags ! We all know Tony is gonna do what he does , but he needs someone to keep the defense honest so we can get him open. Kennison and parker are pretty decent , but they dont scare anyone . I hope Herm lets his coaches do a little more this year whith play calling so we can keep the defense Guessing !.........YZILLA

PS : We really should dump Ty Law - Hes a big name and all , But seems to get burned pretty easliy the past two years . hes lost a step or two IMHO.

I agree that we need a big play WR. None of our WR's are starters for any other team in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Anyone here sit in the stands and think , Wow we are a very predictable offense . Seems like they have about 5 plays they run and the big pass play to Dante in the corner of the endzone . I thinks the Colts rolled all over us because they basically knew what we were gonna do. Way too basic in my opinion. We need a deep ball reciever to blow by the DB's and get some points on the board. If not that at least some big and tall recievers who can go up and grab some passes over everyones heads or at least draw some Pass interferance flags ! We all know Tony is gonna do what he does , but he needs someone to keep the defense honest so we can get him open. Kennison and parker are pretty decent , but they dont scare anyone . I hope Herm lets his coaches do a little more this year whith play calling so we can keep the defense Guessing !.........YZILLA

PS : We really should dump Ty Law - Hes a big name and all , But seems to get burned pretty easliy the past two years . hes lost a step or two IMHO.
    This was my train of thought all last season, and throughout the Marty-ball years.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

hermie change the offense,hahahaha i cant type from laughing to hard. i guess he already has changed it, from attack to nursing home ball. even marty changed his offense up after the ravens game last year. the way its going its easier to get up and get your beer and pee when we have the ball then to wait for a commercial.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    hermie change the offense,hahahaha i cant type from laughing to hard. i guess he already has changed it, from attack to nursing home ball. even marty changed his offense up after the ravens game last year. the way its going its easier to get up and get your beer and pee when we have the ball then to wait for a commercial.
    We'll still move the ball. But the days of being a prolific offense are long gone.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We'll still move the ball. But the days of being a prolific offense are long gone.
    True Coach, and I agree with you wolfpack, I think Hermie talked it over with his friend Tony, and aked him his opinion of his playbook, or should I say his Playcomicbook.

:character00247: don't worry, I have got the situation in hand!! :sign0095:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Unfortunately, sad but true. Now starts another era when our defense becomes our offense.

Smile

I wonder if we will ever get out of the Marty Ball, Hermie Ball era, seeing some offense ara would be nice(daydreaming) (grin).

:character0074: :bananen_smilies091: :shootingsoldier:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Why does it always have to be offence OR defence. This team is finally balancing out. Sure the offence could be better there are some holes in the defence but it was not so long ago that we had a potent high powered offensive machine and what happened? Yup, 1st round loss to....Indy. Yeah offence is fun to watch, but lets give Herm a chance. You can score all day but if you can't stop anyone whats the point?? Herm wants to pound the ball and punish teams on defence and in my opinion that is what football is all about so I personally don't mind if we don't have one of those sissy *** air it out flag football offences, but a grind it out smash mouth offence. Hopefully Solari learned something last year and maybe the offence will open up a little more this year. Huard will be better prepared. But the Hermie ball era might be a little premature!!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i guess moving the ball to field goal range is moving the ball.pounding the ball with LJ is nice but teams will do like indy did. when preist was here it was a balanced attack. trouble is LJ cant catch so you know he will only run with it. hermieball means run,run,pass,punt. 3rd and 2,run,3rd and 10,run the ball. dickie`s "o" you didnt know if or when we would pass.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast