Thread: Worst 8-4 team in the NFL?

Default Worst 8-4 team in the NFL?

Even if the Chiefs are the consensus worst 8-4 team in the NFL ... that's not a bad thing. It makes them #11 in week 14's TCH NFL Power Rankings. We picked them this weekend to cover against San Diego & were going to recommend the Heavy Paper Underdog Upset Money Line however Cassel's appendectomy (sp?) freaks us out: Bettor Beware. We flip-flopped & have published our pick: San Diego -7.
    Go Chiefs!

NFL Power Rankings Week 14 « The Chickenhawk

Flip flopper!

better to be worst 8-4 team than the best 4-8 team, heyna or no?

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    better to be worst 8-4 team than the best 4-8 team, heyna or no?
    That is very true a lot better lol

There are only five 8-4 teams so you are saying we are the worst of the five. Baltimore, KC, Philly, NYG and GB are the five I could argue about it but why there is not that big a difference?

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    There are only five 8-4 teams so you are saying we are the worst of the five. Baltimore, KC, Philly, NYG and GB are the five I could argue about it but why there is not that big a difference?

The two that I would argue the most about is probably GB and NYG just because they have been a little rocky at times in the season, but when they are clicking on all cylinders they look tough to beat so thats a real tough call.

The only thing I have to say is if the playoffs were starting this week the Ravens would be coming to the Chiefs to play not the other way around. And I agree GB and NYG have looked bad a few games this years that is more than I can say about the Chiefs they have only looked bad in the one Broncos game maybe ugly a few games but not bad.

Yes, but that being said if I could play any team in Arrowhead who we are pretty sure thats going to the playoffs it would be the Jets. Yes, their road record is pretty good but the only good team that they have played on the road was New England and they got stomped. They have struggled against almost all the teams they have played on the road.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everchiefsfan25 View Post
    The two that I would argue the most about is probably GB and NYG just because they have been a little rocky at times in the season, but when they are clicking on all cylinders they look tough to beat so thats a real tough call.
    The Packers have been injured all season and the Giants probably have the best defense in the league. Every game I've seen that defense is killing someone.

Good company. The weakest for me would be the Eagles but if Vick is on his game they are a scary team.

Quote Originally Posted by KristofLaw View Post
    The Packers have been injured all season and the Giants probably have the best defense in the league. Every game I've seen that defense is killing someone.

Good company. The weakest for me would be the Eagles but if Vick is on his game they are a scary team.

What you got with the Giants is that you just don't know what team is going to show up each and every week. The Eagles are a very good team with Vick and they look tough to beat with him in there.