Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where is the hatred in this rivalry

Default where is the hatred in this rivalry

what is going on here i am seeing chiefs players helping gadiers players up and the same on the other end.just as soon as it cuts to halftime dorsey goes over to russell and pretty much gives him a hug.screw the gaiders hit them and make it hurt johnson had a nice meaningful hit good job dj. lets see if it gets ugly in the second half

Free agency kinda killed the intensity of these types of league rivalries.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    i agree but somewhat disagree.you know it just pissed the raiders off to see m allan wearing a chiefs jersey.same with us seeing gannon in the raiders.i think what is taking away from it to. is coaching changes if you had shanahan going against the same coach from the chiefs you know they would take extra pride in beating the snot out of each other.the chiefs stepped it up in the second half it looked like pollard was out for blood

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    what is going on here i am seeing chiefs players helping gadiers players up and the same on the other end.just as soon as it cuts to halftime dorsey goes over to russell and pretty much gives him a hug.screw the gaiders hit them and make it hurt johnson had a nice meaningful hit good job dj. lets see if it gets ugly in the second half
    Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post

...Or prhaps the two teams finally decided to show some sportsmanship.

Trust me, if these two teams were on top the NFL and vying for the AFC West instead of a wild card, it would be different.

Right now its more like, "Hey, we got something in common.....................We both suck!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Trust me, if these two teams were on top the NFL and vying for the AFC West instead of a wild card, it would be different.

Right now its more like, "Hey, we got something in common.....................We both suck!"

Funny but sad.

Cool Does this help?

20-13 Chiefs A good game to watch live!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    • File Type: jpg 2.jpg (4.8 KB, 50 views)
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Spiman, It's always nice to see your team win live. I'm glad to see you enjoyed yourself, I hope my fellow Raider fans treated you well.

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    Spiman, It's always nice to see your team win live. I'm glad to see you enjoyed yourself, I hope my fellow Raider fans treated you well.
    This guy is by far the coolest Raider fan ever. Rep for rep's sake. Good luck next week, Filipino. BTW, you guys should abduct Al, put him in some pads and a jersey, and toss him out on the field the next time you guys see DJ and Pollard... They'll take care of him for you. (Just make sure that they don't know it's him, otherwise they probably won't want to.)
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Talking It is all about attitude..

Quote Originally Posted by FilipinoRaider View Post
    and a **** load of FRIENDS to watch a win..umm Chiefs We split home fields..Wierd.
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast