Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good Game

Default Good Game

I just wanted to say good game. You have a tough team, and I like what I saw out of Thigpen. May 2009 be a better year for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Thanks buddy! Miami earned the win; good luck the rest of the way! :)
    Thanks!

I am quite frankly amazed by those of you who showed up at the stadium today. The Dolphins should be so lucky to have fans like you! Hopefully if you can build on your defense this off season, you should be able to have a good season next year! good luck guys!

I Gotta tell ya , I am really Truley hoping the phins finish this season out right ! I like the fans like you and the others who have come in here and shown alot of class and actually acted like a human being ! I was at the game and there was alot of Dolpins fans there ( Alot ) . I like the way they acted at the game Just rootintg for their team no trash talk ! The other thing I like is they know exactly what we are going through and are sympathetic to the fact that we are struggling and young ! Merry christmas to ya and I'll be rootin for ya to take it to everyone else in your path !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I Gotta tell ya , I am really Truley hoping the phins finish this season out right ! I like the fans like you and the others who have come in here and shown alot of class and actually acted like a human being ! I was at the game and there was alot of Dolpins fans there ( Alot ) . I like the way they acted at the game Just rootintg for their team no trash talk ! The other thing I like is they know exactly what we are going through and are sympathetic to the fact that we are struggling and young ! Merry christmas to ya and I'll be rootin for ya to take it to everyone else in your path !
    A Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year for you and all the Brothers and Sisters here. I have really enjoyed your site here and the hospitality.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Ditto that!

Quote Originally Posted by Fin Fan In Cali View Post
    A Very Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year for you and all the Brothers and Sisters here. I have really enjoyed your site here and the hospitality.
    Back at ya buddy!

Respect begets respect!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12