Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: I miss...

Default I miss...

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That is the response I was looking for.

Willie Roaf worked out at my old gym. One day I was getting out of the showers and turned the corner and about ran into a freaking wall of a man. It was Mr. Roaf. During football season it appeared that he was on the same schedule that I was and he was always taking showers about the time I did.

Here is something factual to pnder. The day he annouced his retirement, he left the club in a beat up old Mini Van. He usually drove a Mercedes. WHY????

Also watched TG play some basketball with a bunch of locals during some pick up games at a club. A couple years ago, one of my co-workers blocked his shot. Oh man he blew up in frustrating and started pushing the co-worker. That co-worker was I think 50 with solid gray hair. I don't think TG liked an old many showing him up like that. I wasn't very impressed with TG back then. I think he matureda bunch since then.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    That is the response I was looking for.

Willie Roaf worked out at my old gym. One day I was getting out of the showers and turned the corner and about ran into a freaking wall of a man. It was Mr. Roaf. During football season it appeared that he was on the same schedule that I was and he was always taking showers about the time I did.

Here is something factual to pnder. The day he annouced his retirement, he left the club in a beat up old Mini Van. He usually drove a Mercedes. WHY????
    Didn't want to be noticed?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Who was the chief that was traded to Denver? Was that Will Shields? I remember that he always wore a bandaid or something over the bridge of his nose that was in chiefs' colors.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Neil Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Also watched TG play some basketball with a bunch of locals during some pick up games at a club. A couple years ago, one of my co-workers blocked his shot. Oh man he blew up in frustrating and started pushing the co-worker. That co-worker was I think 50 with solid gray hair. I don't think TG liked an old many showing him up like that. I wasn't very impressed with TG back then. I think he matureda bunch since then.
    I have never met TG. But I have heard alot about his face-to-face personality, and none of it has ever been good.

Now, other atheletes might say good things, and other people in the sports industry might say some good things.

But all I have ever heard about his off-field personality, from regular people, has been pretty bad.

Again, I'm not passing judgement, because I have never met the man.

Almost all of the regulars at River-Falls, when I went, said that TG was pretty rude most of the time.

lmfao great pic canada wtf never wore socks

Whats wrong with taking shower with socks on? One less item to launder. (But Canada don't have to do his!!)
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Whats wrong with taking shower with socks on? One less item to launder. (But Canada don't have to do his!!)
    just another way to contract jungle rot. ICK!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Neil Smith
    Yes! Thanks Canada.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast