Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Default The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Hello everyone! I'm a new user to the forum, but long time Chiefs fan. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!! :)

With that said...

I have started a petition online to let the Chiefs organization know that we are mad, and we want change! We want Herm Edwards to go, now!

This is a brand new petition, and I am hoping that we can get thousands of signatures quickly, to send to Mr. Hunt and Mr. Peterson to let them know that enough is enough, we are tired of mediocrity and we want Herm gone now!

Please visit the below petition at the following link, and PLEASE spread the word to everyone you know. Let's speak up! Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fireherm/petition.html

Well, welcome to the site I guess.

We all seem to want Herm gone so you have come to the right place.

If you come back and post, then I will go and sign your petition.

Doubt that it will do any good, but if you're a regular I will support your cause.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Sig#9 right here.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Well, welcome to the site I guess.

We all seem to want Herm gone so you have come to the right place.

If you come back and post, then I will go and sign your petition.

Doubt that it will do any good, but if you're a regular I will support your cause.
    Exactly what I was thinking.
    Everything happens for a reason.

#20 we need more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Wait until next year

# 29, worth every second
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

You guys are welcome to take Mike "What's Offense" Nolan off of our hands...since he likely wouldn't accept a demotion to Def Coordinator...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I am one who WON'T be signing the petition...

Yes, I am ticked by the decisions that the coaching STAFF has been making recently, but LOOK AROUND PEOPLE - who in the world will replace him?

Let's think about the San Diego issue last year - they fire Marty and then end up with IN MY OPINION is one of the WORST coaches: Norv Turner.

There is NO ONE to replace Herm and way too many crappy coaches out there. College coaches haven't really proven themselves in the NFL arena and the good coaches will stay put where they are.

Firing Herm isn't the answer. We need an new offensive coordinator who will stand up to Herm and show him that running the ball and eating up clock isn't the answer. We need Al Saunders back!

The person who gave Herm the idea to challenge the spot needs to be fired! Yes, I know that Herm made the final decision - but it had to have been someone from the booth that send down the dumb idea. Fire him.

Go ahead - flame me, I don't care! After the pissy weekend of watching the Jayhawks fall apart, then driving 3 hours to watch the Chiefs throw away the game while watching stooopid drunk fans all around us fight and then get hauled out by the cops (or one heroic beer guy) I'm sick of it!!!! I will ALWAYS be a Chiefs fan, but I don't always have to be happy with the way they are playing.

One bright spot - Kolby Smith!!! I hope that having Priest around taught Kolby some class and that he wasn't learning any bad habits from LJ.

Alright, I'm ready - fire away!

Quote Originally Posted by springchief View Post

Yes, I am ticked by the decisions that the coaching STAFF has been making recently, but LOOK AROUND PEOPLE - who in the world will replace him?

Let's think about the San Diego issue last year - they fire Marty and then end up with IN MY OPINION is one of the WORST coaches: Norv Turner...
    Who incidentally has a better record then we do this year. I'd settle for anyone who wont strap our offense down.

Right... but WHO would you choose to replace Herm?

Any ideas??

Quote Originally Posted by springchief View Post

I would take Cam Cameron at this point!

Let's think about the San Diego issue last year - they fire Marty and then end up with IN MY OPINION is one of the WORST coaches: Norv Turner.

There is NO ONE to replace Herm and way too many crappy coaches out there. College coaches haven't really proven themselves in the NFL arena and the good coaches will stay put where they are.

Again I would take anyone (even Cameron) over Herm. He is worse than just a bad coach, the guy is a moron who embarrasses us every time he opens his mouth!!!

Firing Herm isn't the answer. We need an new offensive coordinator who will stand up to Herm and show him that running the ball and eating up clock isn't the answer. We need Al Saunders back!

The person who gave Herm the idea to challenge the spot needs to be fired! Yes, I know that Herm made the final decision - but it had to have been someone from the booth that send down the dumb idea. Fire him.

Did that guy also tell Herm to take a time out to "think about whether to challenge or not"???

That is idiotic! You just throw the Challenge flag and hope you get the spot of the ball changed.

Wasting 2 timeouts is asinine!!

Go ahead - flame me, I don't care! After the pissy weekend of watching the Jayhawks fall apart, then driving 3 hours to watch the Chiefs throw away the game while watching stooopid drunk fans all around us fight and then get hauled out by the cops (or one heroic beer guy) I'm sick of it!!!! I will ALWAYS be a Chiefs fan, but I don't always have to be happy with the way they are playing.

That's your fault for being a KU fan!

GO Tigers!

One bright spot - Kolby Smith!!! I hope that having Priest around taught Kolby some class and that he wasn't learning any bad habits from LJ.

Alright, I'm ready - fire away!

Other than that, pretty good post!

Last edited by hermhater; 11-26-2007 at 02:57 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast