Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

Default Football Gameplan's Week 7 Chiefs vs Raiders Preview Video

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HR782E_TfBU"]Chiefs vs Raiders Video Preview[/ame]

Good afternoon Chiefs fans!! Good luck this week!!

Em

P.S.

This video was made before Palmer was traded and named starter

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    As I said before, it's what separates us....you don't understand. We love beating our hated rivals....but it's not the sole focus of the season, championships are. When the team is down, it sucks and beating hated rivals helps, but does not satisfy. This Sunday, I would love nothing more than to see the Raiders destroy the Chiefs again. Then move on as they continue there quest.
    We'll have to agree to disagree. As I insist that it is you that does not understand.

As I said before, it's what separates us....you don't understand. We love beating our hated rivals....but it's not the sole focus of the season, championships are. When the team is down, it sucks and beating hated rivals helps, but does not satisfy. This Sunday, I would love nothing more than to see the Raiders destroy the Chiefs again. Then move on as they continue there quest.
    BULLSH!T!!! 8 years you have not even had a sniff of a championship....the reason there was not Chiefs Chargers or Broncos week is because everyone has consistently kicked the sh!t out of the Raiders for that 8 year span. We know why you dont celebrate it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Oh I don't know; I think the sole focus of most teams are to win as many games as possible during the regular season whether they be divisional rivals, conference or non-conference teams to get to the post season and then ultimately to a Super Bowl victory.

...JMHO.

Janikowski is out too!! Looks like the Raiders will have to cross the 50 yard line to score now!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Janikowski is out too!! Looks like the Raiders will have to cross the 50 yard line to score now!!
    Wow! When it rains it pours.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    BULLSH!T!!! 8 years you have not even had a sniff of a championship....the reason there was not Chiefs Chargers or Broncos week is because everyone has consistently kicked the sh!t out of the Raiders for that 8 year span. We know why you dont celebrate it!!
    You apperantly have trouble with understanding context when you read.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wow! When it rains it pours.
    This is not good. There aren't many kickers who are well in range when the O get's to the 50. If it's a close game, it could mean the difference between winning and loosing.

Best tradition:... I have to go with the Oakland Raiders. How can that be disputed? ...Everyone equates the colors Silver and Black with the Raiders. There’s Al Davis, who has been with the franchise for 48 years. There are all the great Hall of Fame players,...There’s the three Super Bowl titles. You think of the AFC West, and you think of the Raiders.
    (Bill Williamson, ESPN)

This is not good. There aren't many kickers who are well in range when the O get's to the 50. If it's a close game, it could mean the difference between winning and loosing.
    True! Most of us here know all too well about the value of having a kicker like Janikowski healthy and on the field.

Jano's presence will also be missed during kick offs. One aspect of the game that is stuck in my mind is the trenches. Here is where the Raiders hold the critical advantage. Many football aficionados would agree, the game is won in the trenches.

(Bill Williamson, ESPN)

Jano's presence will also be missed during kick offs. One aspect of the game that is stuck in my mind is the trenches. Here is where the Raiders hold the critical advantage. Many football aficionados would agree, the game is won in the trenches.
    The line is where the games are won or lost no question, our troubles have stemmed ever since our once dominate O line retired. Advantange raiders for sure, it will take a team effort in all three phases for us to find a way to minimize that.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast