Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 100% GUARANTEE that the chiefs WILL be making more moves before the season starts!

Default 100% GUARANTEE that the chiefs WILL be making more moves before the season starts!

The Chiefs are currently 30.16 million dollars under the salary cap. The salary cap for 2009 is 127 million, which means the chiefs have spent 96,840,000. According to NFL rules a team MUST spend ATLEAST 86.4% of the current salary cap, which would be 109,728,000. Meaning that the Chiefs still HAVE TO spend atleast 12,888,000 to qualify for the 2009 season. Pioli has about a month to spend 13 million dollars!

The question is not, IF we will get somebody else, It's WHO else we will get!

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

I just want the Chiefs to win regardless of who they sign.

the only guy out there right now that I want is WR Matt Jones, he'll be cheap and it could pay off big time
    ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK

Well, what ever happens and whomever Pioli signs should prove to be interesting. I do like how Haley is handling the job as HC so far. It's been up front straight forward no BS type of coach and that's something we have not seen in a long time. GO CHIEFS

Quote Originally Posted by Church_Backfield View Post
    i like your sig ALMOSt as much as mine!
    I like both of your sigs, it actually gets me to read your posts...lol jk.

I think we should pick up marvin harrison. This thread all about the cap being there, we can get him on at least for the veteran leadership and hes gotta be better than engram.

alos levi jones would be a welcome addition, as well as anyone that can add depth.

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    I think we should pick up marvin harrison. This thread all about the cap being there, we can get him on at least for the veteran leadership and hes gotta be better than engram.

alos levi jones would be a welcome addition, as well as anyone that can add depth.
    is there room for two LJ's? Levi would be ok by me.

We have enough cap room to sign ALL of the players that have been mentioned so far in this thread. I wonder if we get any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    We have enough cap room to sign ALL of the players that have been mentioned so far in this thread. I wonder if we get any of them.
    Good question. I think Clark Hunt likes to remain a certain amount under the cap, but ,as always, i could be wrong.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Another Olineman. It would pretty badass if we got Boldin, I don't think it will happen.
    someteam offered the cards a 2nd and a 4th and they didnt take it, so even if we have the money scotty probably wont give more. but then again if bowe and company keep dropping passes he might.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

if they have to spend it, and if you add in all the comments from kc insiders saying that the chiefs are about to make a "big" move...it makes you wonder if it is indeed Boldin....heck even Peppers.

I will say if they deal for Boldin, sign Leboy....this team could be effective this year in the afc west

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast