Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs Crowd Live!

Default Chiefs Crowd Live!

Attachment 709

Hey Crowd!! We are launching a new interactive, call-in podcast show called Chiefs Crowd Live. The show will debut tonight (11/11) at 7pm central standard time and will last for an hour leading up to Monday Night Football.

The show will concentrate on the week that was and will also preview the following week's Chiefs games. Over the life of the show, we will bring in special guests while also fielding calls, tweets, and Facebook posts live during the show. You can call in to the show at (347) 426-3244. You can also tweet the show @chiefscrowdlive. As long as things are appropriate, if you tweet it, I'll read it. PERIOD.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated to help make the show better. Let us know what you want to hear and what you want to talk about. To get things started, we will be doing a one hour show, once a week. As the weeks go on, let us know if you would like more than one show per week. A review of the game on Monday night and a preview on Friday night might be an option.

If you are interested in being on the show as a special guest, you can private message me here or email me at Texaschiefdt@gmail.com. The show also has its own Facebook page which will be monitored live during the show as well.

Please let us know your thoughts. A lot of time and effort is going into this project, so any suggestions would be greatly welcomed to try and make the show a success and something fun for ChiefsCrowd.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chiefsc...ver-g1-preview
    Just hit the play button a ad will play then it will play the show tonight
    Cool! Thanks matthewchiefs! Can I listen next week by hitting the same link?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    Cool! Thanks matthewchiefs! Can I listen next week by hitting the same link?
    This will be the link you want to bookmark
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/chiefscrowdlive

The link I gave you in the other post was to episode one. You get it from the link I gave you in this post by just clicking on episode 1. Next week you will want episode 2 and so on.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Thanks man!

Tomorrow night's show goes LIVE at 7pm Central. Rehash of Broncos game 1. What went rights, what went wrong, are there fixes and can the Chiefs compete for a trip to the Super Bowl. We'll look ahead to the game at Arrowhead where the Chiefs will take on San Diego. As always, feel free to call in with any thoughts or opinions you may have. This kind of show works best with your participation. Remember that you can participate by each of the different methods mentioned in the original post.

I will be joined by Brandon Rojas as we discuss all these things and more!!

On a side note, our first episode has over 200 TOTAL LISTENS!! That is incredible!! Spread the word and help us try to grow that number with each passing week!! Let us know what you want to hear, talk about, what we do right and what we can do better.

Thank you for your participation and support!!

Chiefs Crowd goes live in 20 minutes! Don't forget to call in!

Overall a very good analysis given. I listened to a replay of the show. Maybe I will call in one of these times.

missed the show live last night due to having a major work issue will give it a listen from the website.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

We go live TONIGHT at 7pm Central. Call in at (347) 426-3244.

Thread stickied!

Quote Originally Posted by Justin5772002 View Post
    Funny how I wasn't expecting to go on air right away, I called in it gave me an option to sit on the phone and listen and all of a sudden it said "un-muted" I was like ho-lee-chit
    That is what happen to me also! Yikes, I am live. Lets all plan to get on live and chat, TC how many can be on at the same time? I would like to get Coach all us mods on for a broadcast, would also like CJ and talk Chiefs!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast