Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Reputation points

Default Reputation points

I'm trying to understand these...I know that they are awarded by others, but I am slightly confused as to how many you get when someone awards them. I have 3 people that have generously complemented me in this way. However after the first 2 I had 62 points (or about 31 each) and the third gave me 38 more?!?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    It's the same question phrased 3 different ways homo!

Get a room you two!!!!
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Coach I have a question.

When people with more rep give rep to others is it worth more?

Say a new member gives rep, do they give the same amount of rep points as Guru?

Does every user give the same amount of points regardless of the amount of rep they have?
    No the more rep you have, the more rep power you give. A newbie gives very few points. But your current rep power is 146 points. Guru has rep power of 243. Chiefster has power of 249. Rep power is based off of several factors including # of posts, rep points, and how long you have been a member of ChiefsCrowd.com.

It calculates itself. I do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    that is three questions dipsh!t.....pick one.
    You are on a roll tonight Captain Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Can't wait to see what 25 #58's will look like on here.

Regardless of who achieves it first.
    I will probably change the point structure before we have that many icons floating around the pages.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I will probably change the point structure before we have that many icons floating around the pages.
    Let it run for a while though. It will be like the Ohio State and Florida State football helmets.

No the more rep you have, the more rep power you give. A newbie gives very few points. But your current rep power is 146 points. Guru has rep power of 243. Chiefster has power of 249. Rep power is based off of several factors including # of posts, rep points, and how long you have been a member of ChiefsCrowd.com.

Chiefster still wields more power than me? Time to off him.

Get a room you two!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thanks Coach, I have been wondering about that for a LONG time!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Let it run for a while though. It will be like the Ohio State and Florida State football helmets.

Get a room you two!!!!
    HH just gets a shoebox!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

The very thing I like about a BB feature.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast