Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tisk, Tisk, Tisk...

Default Tisk, Tisk, Tisk...

That's all I can say really when looking at your team's roster. Wow, how sad it must be to be a chief fan these days, your team is awful, kansas city is a horrible city, and on top of that, the chiefs have without a doubt the worst uniforms in the NFL history. Herman Edwards? The man is the worst coach in the NFL. "We play to win the game" then maybe Herm should stop playing, because this awful team won't win any games any time soon. As a Raider fan, and a felow AFC West viewer, I must say it's quite embarassing to have such a bad team in the division. The Chiefs are one of the very few teams to have a winning record against the Raiders, well with the talent on this team...or lact there of if you will, the raiders should and will gain the win/loss advantage over the chiefs back in no time.

Brodie Croyle? Don't make me laugh. I was shocked and stunned when the Chiefs didn't draft a QB this year. Sure, you had a great draft, but what good does that really do when you didn't adress the most important position in the entire NFL, the QB position? How pathetic. Larry Johnson had a bad year, he got injured but I am one of the MANY that think he will start to decline.

What a bad team you guys have. Enjoy being in the cellar of the AFCW for a long, long time....call me when you fire Herman "I took the Chiefs to the Playoffs with Dick Vermeil's team" Edwards gets fired...

your teams suck...the cheifs will go 1-15 this year, mark my words...

Shouldn't you wait until you are a little better than 1-9 vs. a team before you go start talking ****? The only thing worse than not drafting a QB would be drafting Jamarcus Russel, but you will learn. Hope you have fun watching us take the Gayders apart at the opener. I have one ticket to the game left that I would happily give you free of charge. Although as a Gayders fan, I doubt you would have the balls to show up. *****.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Wow.

This is like Rosie O'Donnell calling Roseanne Barr fat.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Shouldn't you wait until you are a little better than 1-9 vs. a team before you go start talking ****? The only thing worse than not drafting a QB would be drafting Jamarcus Russel, but you will learn. Hope you have fun watching us take the Gayders apart at the opener. I have one ticket to the game left that I would happily give you free of charge. Although as a Gayders fan, I doubt you would have the balls to show up. *****.
    Ha-Ha, I never thought I would live to see the day that a canadian calls an American a *****. Not only does my team own your team, my country owns your country! So if I were you, I wouldn't talk. The Chiefs are by far the worst team in the AFCW, your team is so untalented and sucky, it's embarrasing to the rest of the AFCW, a division that the RAIDERS built.

You, sir, just got owned...

But you should be used to getting owned, being that you're canadian and all...

2008 Chiefs = 1-15

your team sucks badly....
    Last edited by RaidersOwnYou; 06-25-2008 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

LMFAO!!! This has got to be one of the dumbest, idiotic statements I've read in a while from a queef fan, and that's saying something. A Canadian/Chief fan calling a Raider fan a *****. How bout to come to the black hole and wear a number 27 Larry Johnson jersery? You'd get your *** beat faster than the Chiefs will fire Herman Edwards this year, and that's fast.

Owned...once again...

Quote Originally Posted by RaidersOwnYou View Post
    Ha-Ha, I never thought I would live to see the day that a canadian calls an American a *****. Not only does my team own your team, my country owns your country! So if I were you, I wouldn't talk. The Chiefs are by far the worst team in the AFCW, your team is so untalented and sucky, it's embarrasing to the rest of the AFCW, a division that the RAIDERS built.

You, sir, just got owned...

But you should be used to getting owned, being that you're canadian and all...

2008 Chiefs = 1-15

your team sucks badly....
    What was he thinking?

He mean't *****.

That's what your cellmate calls you, right?

And from this post, I think your user name is a misnomer.

Should have been "Patriotic Manhole".

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    What was he thinking?

He mean't *****.

That's what your cellmate calls you, right?
    More like what I call your mother....

DAYUM! Want some water for that BURN...

Chiefs fans are pathetic

More like what I call your mother....

DAYUM! Want some water for that BURN...

Chiefs fans are pathetic
    Of course you called my mother a *****.

She was another of a long line of women that wouldn't give you the time of day.

Did it hurt your feelings when he gagged at the thought?

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Of course you called my mother a *****.

[She was another of a long line of women that wouldn't give you the time of day.

Did it hurt your feelings when he gagged at the thought?
    Just as long as she gave me the time of the night, chump.

You must enjoy getting OWNED because you keep replying. Shut up, your team sucks...get it through your head

And lmao at the username "milkman" you must be a sad, sad old man..

owned..

That's all I can say really when looking at your team's roster. Wow, how sad it must be to be a chief fan these days, your team is awful, kansas city is a horrible city, and on top of that, the chiefs have without a doubt the worst uniforms in the NFL history. Herman Edwards? The man is the worst coach in the NFL. "We play to win the game" then maybe Herm should stop playing, because this awful team won't win any games any time soon. As a Raider fan, and a felow AFC West viewer, I must say it's quite embarassing to have such a bad team in the division. The Chiefs are one of the very few teams to have a winning record against the Raiders, well with the talent on this team...or lact there of if you will, the raiders should and will gain the win/loss advantage over the chiefs back in no time.

Brodie Croyle? Don't make me laugh. I was shocked and stunned when the Chiefs didn't draft a QB this year. Sure, you had a great draft, but what good does that really do when you didn't adress the most important position in the entire NFL, the QB position? How pathetic. Larry Johnson had a bad year, he got injured but I am one of the MANY that think he will start to decline.

What a bad team you guys have. Enjoy being in the cellar of the AFCW for a long, long time....call me when you fire Herman "I took the Chiefs to the Playoffs with Dick Vermeil's team" Edwards gets fired...

your teams suck...the cheifs will go 1-15 this year, mark my words...
    Are you coming to our home opener? We would love to see you there.... we will be tailgating in Lot G I am sure.... We will put out the welcome mat for you - make sure you wipe the **** off your feet before coming in!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast