Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the helmet contact?!?!

Default Where's the helmet contact?!?!

I'm not saying this didn't hurt. In fact I'm pretty sure it did. However, he isn't hit in the head and it doesn't look to me like he went down fast enough to bounce his head off the ground and get a concussion.

I have seen him take much harder hits and bounce back up, and I am not going to act like he doesn't have heart. The only reason I ever started to like him when he first came to KC was because it was obvious he did.

To me it looks like he was just waiting to take a shot like this so he could come out. The guy knows we don't want him here anymore so what's the point.

The coaches know the guy is bad enough at QB to run Charles to death, but refuse to just pull him. That's insane.

All I'm saying is if Winston didnt get beat on his assignment we wouldn't have this incident. Twist that anyway you want but the truth is in the video.

I'm pretty sure he's not faking a concussion. I'm also pretty sure that if he's already doubtful for Sunday, I would imagine it's a pretty serious brain injury (concussion).

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    All I'm saying is if Winston didnt get beat on his assignment we wouldn't have this incident. Twist that anyway you want but the truth is in the video.
    What? All elite right tackles block from their knees.

We should have kept Gaither and moved Albert to RT last year.

I dunno. Gaithers legs gave out at the end of the game, lastnight and it cost SD a chance. Oh wait, i almost winked. That would be like I was smiling at his injury, which im not;)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12