Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Falling in line.

Default Falling in line.

Yep, the threat of another girl is here. Last semester I liked this girl and she just didn't wanna be there, so she didn't pay attention to anyone.

This semester I met a great girl. I think we might be made for each other. I don't know but things are looking good.

First we were kinda forced into the same group for our project, fine with me cause I was hoping I could work with her. We had to chose a group to be in and by the time the list came around there was only one left.

Its a shame we only have the class once week. I added her to facebook, which I really don't use but...the next time we had class, she turned around and asked if it was me who added her. I told yea, and she said she didn't recognize the picture and gave a little laugh. Now I am not good looking by any means.

So yesterday she comes and sits down and ask me if she sat somewhere different. I replayed, well you normally sit one up but its not going to make a difference. The difference was she sitting one seat in front of me vs. sitting next to me. Then she told me how when she was talking to me the other day, she lost her voice. Completely irrelevant.

These have to be signs! Its only a matter of time. Though it cant be too long, Valentines day is just a few days away.

<a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    Well I'm not married... yet. Actually just met someone recently. I really like her, but I usually have no idea what she is thinking.

I think both men and women are simply afraid to say what they're thinking in the early stages of a relationship especially. Mostly because if they really like the person they don't want to blow it, and they don't know the person well enough to feel secure with being open.

I don't know many couples who have been married for a while who don't let their significant other know what they're thinking, LOL. Well, unless they think what they're thinking might be a no no, hahaha.

If you really like her, that's a good start! She is still blessed based upon your post...I hope she becomes the love of your life.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I was actaully thinking of something fun to do. I was talking to my boss about this, and I came up with the idea to go to Dave and Busters. He thought it wasn't such a bad idea.
    For a couple of college students, I think that is an excellent idea. Go have some fun together and see if there is chemistry.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    For a couple of college students, I think that is an excellent idea. Go have some fun together and see if there is chemistry.
    Thanks for backing me.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

What is Dave and Busters?

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Adult Chuck E' Cheese Not too sure.. that's how I've always heard it described though

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    Adult Chuck E' Cheese Not too sure.. that's how I've always heard it described though
    Oh, haha. I've led a somewhat sheltered life since moving to the rural country of OZ, didn't have a clue!

Heck, I think Chuckie Cheese is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Its basically an arcade for adults. Several games, and for a package price you can eat and play. You have to be 18 to get in by your self and they also serve alcohol.

I have never been there but my boss says its the

When you talk to her at school, kind of in a general conversation without being too direct...tell her your boss mentioned he thought it was a cool, but you've never been...ask her if she has. If she has she'll likely offer her opinion...if not, then describe to her like you did here...pay attention to her response. Then you'll know for sure if it's someplace she'll enjoy or not. :)

PS: That suggestion is based upon it's important to you that she enjoy where ever you're going...it should be important too though, that she have an interest in going someplace you will enjoy too. Inside the mindthought of a woman...If you indicate it's someplace you'd like to go by bringing it up, saying you heard it was cool...she should pick up on that, and if she's not totally self absorbed...she should have a positive reaction for the mere fact that it's of interest to you, & she likes you, so your having a good time is important to her too. :)
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 02-05-2010 at 11:15 PM.

Got burned again...

Thanks alot.

How did you get burned? :(

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast