Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great Way To Start The Season !

Default Great Way To Start The Season !

NOT ! Seriosuly we looked very good on defense despite the one long pass we got a good amount of pressure despite not ahving J. Allen. I think that we will turn around from this disgracing lsos and become a better team. We have to because we are going to Chicago next week. I am disappointed with Huards paly I know that there was alot of dropped passes but i figuredt hat he would bea bit more composed not taking the sacks he did. I honestly think that this year is going to be a horrible year for us in KC :( We are alwasy contenders for a 500 hundred record becasue we play so tough at home but I really dont see us doing much because of the toughness of our division I will always see red and bea true chiefs fan but i am going t hate Edwards as head coach I liek hsi defense but he should pay attention to the old statement if it's not broke dont fix it and be more aggresive on offense he started off well then Medlock missed yet another kick. Is morten anderson still around ? LOL Well gotta love them but dont have to liek them right now !

I.m getting drunk....i will NOT be back tonite....I'm gettin drunk.

Taht is all
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I.m getting drunk....i will NOT be back tonite....I'm gettin drunk.

Taht is all
    Talk to you tommorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    NOT ! Seriosuly we looked very good on defense despite the one long pass we got a good amount of pressure despite not ahving J. Allen. I think that we will turn around from this disgracing lsos and become a better team. We have to because we are going to Chicago next week. I am disappointed with Huards paly I know that there was alot of dropped passes but i figuredt hat he would bea bit more composed not taking the sacks he did. I honestly think that this year is going to be a horrible year for us in KC :( We are alwasy contenders for a 500 hundred record becasue we play so tough at home but I really dont see us doing much because of the toughness of our division I will always see red and bea true chiefs fan but i am going t hate Edwards as head coach I liek hsi defense but he should pay attention to the old statement if it's not broke dont fix it and be more aggresive on offense he started off well then Medlock missed yet another kick. Is morten anderson still around ? LOL Well gotta love them but dont have to liek them right now !
    Agreed!! It's like being mad at your Dog cause be pooped on the carpet. Clean it up and rub his belly later.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

It's going to be long year - bring on those beers!
    www.AAASportsMemorabilia.com
    Home of Great Sports Memorabilia

embarrasing, looked good on the first drive and the defense was ok but they better get some kickers in kc its obvious medlock cannot handle the pressure.

the hell was that.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    embarrasing, looked good on the first drive and the defense was ok but they better get some kickers in kc its obvious medlock cannot handle the pressure.

the hell was that.
    All Herms teams have been like this. Start slow and then BOOM something clicks and they get better (which is all we can do). If we don't look better by week 8 or 10 then I will be sitting at the table with everyone else eating Crow. I still believe in my team, always have always will, who's with me GO CHIEFS!!!!

<a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    All Herms teams have been like this. Start slow and then BOOM something clicks and they get better (which is all we can do). If we don't look better by week 8 or 10 then I will be sitting at the table with everyone else eating Crow. I still believe in my team, always have always will, who's with me GO CHIEFS!!!!

We lost a couple to start the years last year too and then a crazy *** Canadian showed up at Arrowhead and we made the playoffs!! See u in two weeks!!! Man I am hungover!!

and If I see Medlock on the street I am going to kick his ***!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    We lost a couple to start the years last year too and then a crazy *** Canadian showed up at Arrowhead and we made the playoffs!! See u in two weeks!!! Man I am hungover!!

and If I see Medlock on the street I am going to kick his ***!!
    Then you have to go to ALL the games them from now on.

kick him in the teeth once for me would ya.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast