Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: My view tomorrow.

Default My view tomorrow.

Thanks again to YZILLA for the tickets!

He says this will be my view for the game!!!

I am so friggin' stoked!!!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well jeer at Herm for me.
    If I get close enough I will take a swing at him!

I'll bet the glove fit on that day.
    Hah!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

I'll bet the glove fit on that day.

And if only they were playing Denver he would have been driving the Broncos!

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    If I get close enough I will take a swing at him!

Hah!

Throw a snowball at him.

Quote Originally Posted by IlovetheChiefs View Post

And if only they were playing Denver he would have been driving the Broncos!
    HA!

You could always bring one of your cats and, uh, alleviate the Herm situation.

"If you need braggin' on, let someone else do it"-my dad

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I was going to go to this game, it wasn't because of the cold I decided not to it was to save the money (driving, tickets, hotel (or HH's beer lol)) so that I could spend it on my kids for Christmas. Also I didn't trust the weather and we got pounded by snow last night while I was on my way into town from taking the little one shopping. We got like 8 inches or better and had whiteout conditions for the whole 45 mile drive home. That 45 mile drive no one was going over 30 most of the way. Blizzard and whiteout conditions the whole way and to boot the 4 wheel drive isnt working on my trailblazer.

Anyway HH I am going to have to have ya go to a game with me sometime next year.

And timsatt hope your vagina starts feeling better. Rep Canada. BTW simular to mancards we should have fancards, and Timsatt's should be revoked that is if he ever had one.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    I was going to go to this game, it wasn't because of the cold I decided not to it was to save the money (driving, tickets, hotel (or HH's beer lol)) so that I could spend it on my kids for Christmas. Also I didn't trust the weather and we got pounded by snow last night while I was on my way into town from taking the little one shopping. We got like 8 inches or better and had whiteout conditions for the whole 45 mile drive home. That 45 mile drive no one was going over 30 most of the way. Blizzard and whiteout conditions the whole way and to boot the 4 wheel drive isnt working on my trailblazer.

Anyway HH I am going to have to have ya go to a game with me sometime next year.

And timsatt hope your vagina starts feeling better. Rep Canada. BTW simular to mancards we should have fancards, and Timsatt's should be revoked that is if he ever had one.
    if they ever put some decent football back on that field, then ill pay money to go and see it. until then, i would rather use my money to buy madden nfl for xbox 360 so i can use the same talent we have, yet control them to do other things than run every first down, run all of second half and not go for a win.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    if they ever put some decent football back on that field, then ill pay money to go and see it. until then, i would rather use my money to buy madden nfl for xbox 360 so i can use the same talent we have, yet control them to do other things than run every first down, run all of second half and not go for a win.
    Well until then why dont you go cheer somewhere else, we will msg you when the bandwagon comes back to town.

Quote Originally Posted by bryonc View Post
    Well until then why dont you go cheer somewhere else, we will msg you when the bandwagon comes back to town.

yeah yeah i know. the cultural bandwagon thing. well bandwagon is where you switch teams to a team that is just now winning. i am not going to any team. i am just simply not letting CP be my communist leader where i just have to take whatever he puts out and i am stuck with it cause i am a "true fan" HAHHAHAH i laugh at you guy's definition of true fan.

Keep on paying carl's bills. I have better things to do with my time and money. like knitting. or twiddling my thumbs. havent decided yet.

Interesting thoughts all around...

my thoughts are blank and muddeled.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast