Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Only Undefeated Team In The Nfl

Default The Only Undefeated Team In The Nfl

IS...............................

THE KANSAS CITY CHIEFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It feels so GOOD!

Resident Celebrity

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Wow beginning of the season most would have put big money on the Chiefs not being the LAST undefeated team. How sweet it is.

And to reiterate the KC Chiefs are the LAST UNDEFEATED team in the NFL.

Brent Musburger was just talking about it with Tony Dungy.
    Tony Dungy just said he felt the Chiefs have played the most consistent football in the NFL and that it was good for the league.

Here it is Donks, Traiders and Dolts.

It is nice to be the only undefeated team left in the league, but I hope this fact does not take the Chiefs focus off the Colts; who, by the way, lost today to Jacksonville and will be looking for vindication next Sunday.

You goutta love it BRING ON INDY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It is nice to be the only undefeated team left in the league, but I hope this fact does not take the Chiefs focus off the Colts; who, by the way, lost today to Jacksonville and will be looking for vindication next Sunday.
    My thoughts as well, just wasn't sure I wanted to bring it up, haha. There is such a thing as trying too hard under pressure to the point of making mistakes. If the Chiefs begin to feel pressure with so much focus on their being 3-0, the only undefeated team...trying too hard under pressure of remaining undefeated could be a bad thing.

They need to forget about record...focus on one game at a time...Indy...period, nothing more or less. Veteran coaches & players are familiar with how an undefeated record, or any added burden of pressure can distract from focus. They will try to get forgetting about being undefeated across to younger staff & players, hopefully successfully.

As far as Peyton's ego...he's only as good as his team, not a one man show as he & the media may believe. No matter how much he will be out to prove 'HIMSELF'...without a team effort he'll fail. His team isn't gonna be concerned about his one man show ego. If he comes down on them with his tantrums this week in practice, or on the field, like I've seen him do...there's a greater chance it will backfire on him than not.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    My thoughts as well, just wasn't sure I wanted to bring it up, haha. There is such a thing as trying too hard under pressure to the point of making mistakes. If the Chiefs begin to feel pressure with so much focus on their being 3-0, the only undefeated team...trying too hard under pressure of remaining undefeated could be a bad thing.

They need to forget about record...focus on one game at a time...Indy...period, nothing more or less. Veteran coaches & players are familiar with how an undefeated record, or any added burden of pressure can distract from focus. They will try to get forgetting about being undefeated across to younger staff & players, hopefully successfully.

As far as Peyton's ego...he's only as good as his team, not a one man show as he & the media may believe. No matter how much he will be out to prove 'HIMSELF'...without a team effort he'll fail. His team isn't gonna be concerned about his one man show ego. If he comes down on them with his tantrums this week in practice, or on the field, like I've seen him do...there's a greater chance it will backfire on him than not.
    Yup Connie, most all of us has seen it time and again where the pressure of an undefeated season come crashing down and leave a team in the wake of one horribly executed game plan. Like you said: "...focus on one game at a time." The only stat that means anything at all is the one in the W/L column.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

1ST IN THE NFL!!!!!!!!!!!!

It really doesn't mean too much..but for the team it is big. Their goal is now to make sure they shut down Manning..and embarrass him.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast