Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Default The Official FIRE Herm Edwards Petition

Hello everyone! I'm a new user to the forum, but long time Chiefs fan. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!! :)

With that said...

I have started a petition online to let the Chiefs organization know that we are mad, and we want change! We want Herm Edwards to go, now!

This is a brand new petition, and I am hoping that we can get thousands of signatures quickly, to send to Mr. Hunt and Mr. Peterson to let them know that enough is enough, we are tired of mediocrity and we want Herm gone now!

Please visit the below petition at the following link, and PLEASE spread the word to everyone you know. Let's speak up! Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fireherm/petition.html

Quote Originally Posted by FireHermNOW View Post
    Hello everyone! I'm a new user to the forum, but long time Chiefs fan. I look forward to getting to know everyone here!! :)

With that said...

I have started a petition online to let the Chiefs organization know that we are mad, and we want change! We want Herm Edwards to go, now!

This is a brand new petition, and I am hoping that we can get thousands of signatures quickly, to send to Mr. Hunt and Mr. Peterson to let them know that enough is enough, we are tired of mediocrity and we want Herm gone now!

Please visit the below petition at the following link, and PLEASE spread the word to everyone you know. Let's speak up! Thanks everyone for your support!!!!

http://www.petitiononline.com/fireherm/petition.html

You can count on me to sign the petition - for all the good it will do. :)

Thanks, Chiefster. I know it's just an online petition - but you know what, it's something - and I feel that something must be done to dropkick Herm out of KC!!

I'm the 7th to sign. If it weren't for the fact Carl Peterson is having a torrid love affair with Herm Edwards, this might work.(Was that an out loud thought? My bad!)

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Quote Originally Posted by greg3564 View Post
    I'm the 7th to sign. If it weren't for the fact Carl Peterson is having a torrid love affair with Herm Edwards, this might work.(Was that an out loud thought? My bad!)
    Sooooooooooooooo true!

I'm number 8.

Thanks, Chiefster. I know it's just an online petition - but you know what, it's something - and I feel that something must be done to dropkick Herm out of KC!!
    My pleasure!

Haha, so true...but maybe we can get lucky and get Carl gone too. What a present that would be this year, huh?

Oh well, one can dream.... thanks for your help guys.

Haha, so true...but maybe we can get lucky and get Carl gone too. What a present that would be this year, huh?

Oh well, one can dream.... thanks for your help guys.
    Will you be sticking around after this thread?
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Will you be sticking around after this thread?
    Good question luv!

Haha - you betcha, yeah I definitely will! I stumbled across the forum, but it looks like a really cool site - so for sure. :)

Well, let me take that back....tonight, no - because I just now realized it's 12am, and I gotta be up at 6am. Oops. hah.

I do look forward to getting to know everyone here, and talking some football for sure! Nite everyone.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast