Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Kansas City at the Jets.

Default Kansas City at the Jets.

Well we stopped them on 4th down!

Gonna be a big win for the Chiefs!!!!

We have got to stop this losing streak NOW!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    When Herm continually calls for running it up the middle with our O line and a small back, what do you expect?

You're blind if you think Herm is not responsible for all the injuries this year, as well as when he was in NY.
    anything to bash Herm i guess.

We have a QB with a rocket for an arm, and we don't even try for a Hail Mary to end the half!

What a moron HERM!!!

How did that work out for you against Indy?

I think Herm is trying to let his old players (Jets) have a win so both teams end with 4!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    Yep!

Anything at all!

This entire season rests on his shoulders, and his alone.

I guess you have such a man crush on him, you will stick with the guy through thick and thin, eh?

Herm is a moron, and it looks like you're a moron lover!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post

Nice response by the way...

I guess you agree that we need to run the ball up the middle 3/4 of the time with this line?

I think HermHater vs HermLover is a more entertaining battle than this Chiefs game. Can I see it live?!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Yep!

Anything at all!

This entire season rests on his shoulders, and his alone.

I guess you have such a man crush on him, you will stick with the guy through thick and thin, eh?

Herm is a moron, and it looks like you're a moron lover!

no, i just know more about football than you do.

I never said Herm was a miracle worker. It usually takes 4 or 5 seasons to build a winning team. We're in year 2. And this horrible season rests in Carl's hands. Peterson is the only reason Huard was the starter this season.

Herm is the exact same coach as Lovie Smith, Tony Dungee, and Bill Cowher. Defense first. Offense is secondary. The mere fact that you think offense wins championships makes me not want to take anything you say seriously.

Default Herm

This team has tons of talent. Not New England, but plenty enough to beat a 3 and 12 team.... but not with this f'n coach. What a joke. Can't even get a first down for gawd's sake. Well, when you hire a sub .500 coach, you get sub .500 results. That's how it works. Herm the worm. Wonder what he'll blame all this on.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    This team has tons of talent. Not New England, but plenty enough to beat a 3 and 12 team.... but not with this f'n coach. What a joke. Can't even get a first down for gawd's sake. Well, when you hire a sub .500 coach, you get sub .500 results. That's how it works. Herm the worm. Wonder what he'll blame all this on.
    Probably the weather.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Default well texas chief

I won't question how much you know about football, but you don't seem to know much about coaching. Every decision this man has made in the past 2 years has been a disaster. EVERY ONE! He chose to build a defense and let a top 5 offensive go down the tubes. Well, now we have a 30th ranked offense and still have an awful defense. Oh, and special teams blow too. How do you explain all that? He's made this team believe they can't win. By his own words he doesn't believe they can win. and when you don't believe it, it won't happen. He's awful, He was awful before he came, and now we're the worse for it....

Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast