Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: mark bradley

Default mark bradley

not many people know of him for some reason but i think this guy will be awesome if he stays' healthy..he should be the #2 opposite of bowe this coming season....he will get a lot of passes when bowe is double covered...what do you people think.

Quote Originally Posted by marloweopatchiefs View Post
    not many people know of him for some reason but i think this guy will be awesome if he stays' healthy..he should be the #2 opposite of bowe this coming season....he will get a lot of passes when bowe is double covered...what do you people think.
    He's a good receiver whenever healthy. He's rarely healthy.

Did he play in those games?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I know, i was just wondering if they were all 0s because he did not play.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

he scored me alot of fantasy points when he did play and was healthy

Lots of people win money on fantasy leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Good for them. I don't care much for it, if people were meant to be a GM of a team they would be a GM of a real team in the NFL not in some dudes living room. Fantasy football is for wanna be GMs , that is my opinion though, you and anyone else can believe what they wish. My point is that Mark Bradley making a person fantasy points doesn't help the Chiefs at all, they need guys that can play every game and he obviously didn't last year as his numbers show it.
    Well, you know, you need to have a pretty solid college degree and a heck of a lot of connections to be a GM. You can't just know about football!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    Good for them. I don't care much for it, if people were meant to be a GM of a team they would be a GM of a real team in the NFL not in some dudes living room. Fantasy football is for wanna be GMs , that is my opinion though, you and anyone else can believe what they wish. My point is that Mark Bradley making a person fantasy points doesn't help the Chiefs at all, they need guys that can play every game and he obviously didn't last year as his numbers show it.
    Yes it does. You get points for yards and TDs, how does that not help the Chiefs? Why are you getting on peoples case about fantasy football? There are only 32 NFL GMs in the world. You talk like you know everything there is to know about football, but no one accuses you of pretending to be an analyst or commentator!!

Fantasy Football is great. It adds to the sport, by giving us football fans something extra to watch and pay attention too. Its the same as when you play Franchise mode in Madden Chris, but the difference is that you play with friends, and strive to build the best possible team. Its an event where I work, we all get together, do a live draft in the same room, drink some beers, throw on a bbq, and have a blast. Whats not to like?

Oh and by the way you talk, you have probably not played a whole season yet sooooo "Don't Knock it till you have tried it" .
    Last edited by Vanilla Garilla; 07-11-2009 at 10:59 AM.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast