Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Parking Passes for the Raiders game

Default Parking Passes for the Raiders game

I don't know if anyone replied to my post about me getting a parking pass so we can tailgate closer to the stadium . Or should we just all park out in the general parking ? I need to know soon to get a parking pass !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    I don't know if anyone replied to my post about me getting a parking pass so we can tailgate closer to the stadium . Or should we just all park out in the general parking ? I need to know soon to get a parking pass !
    I would prefer to be closer to the stadium. Count me in for 1 pass. Call me later on and we can talk about it. Or send me a text. My long distance rates on my cell are ridiculous!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I want a parking pass... let me know what we need to do.

We need to figure out who is going to be at the gates when they open. We don't need to all park together, but we need to have the vehicles with all the grills, coolers, food etc parked together. Since you are local young lady, is there anyway you could inquire about the cost of parking pa sses around town? I am willing to buy one. Although I am won't be driving anywhere but the airport on Monday!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You don't have to be a season ticket holder to purchase parking passes so unfortunately Parking Passes are sold out by the dozens to scalpers. You can buy them on the corner for a small premium or probably go to any ticket source.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We need to figure out who is going to be at the gates when they open. We don't need to all park together, but we need to have the vehicles with all the grills, coolers, food etc parked together. Since you are local young lady, is there anyway you could inquire about the cost of parking pa sses around town? I am willing to buy one. Although I am won't be driving anywhere but the airport on Monday!!
    I will have a car, and will probably pick up a small "disposable" grill for the game. let me know which area we want to be in and some features to distinguish our group from the rest of the crazy red sea. Other than the "other" drunk Canadian :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    I will have a car, and will probably pick up a small "disposable" grill for the game. let me know which area we want to be in and some features to distinguish our group from the rest of the crazy red sea. Other than the "other" drunk Canadian :)
    I am gonna try and get a really big Canadian Flag to stick up at the tailgate!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Let me do some checking... I want to be at the gates by 7:30 no later.... If all the cars that plan on carrying the goods is there at that time, then we can all just drive straight to a predetermined spot.... (ie.. lot g) and then set up chairs to block other people

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Let me do some checking... I want to be at the gates by 7:30 no later.... If all the cars that plan on carrying the goods is there at that time, then we can all just drive straight to a predetermined spot.... (ie.. lot g) and then set up chairs to block other people
    Sounds like a plan to me, let me know how many $ you need from me.

I will be driving to the stadium, with a grill and cooler or two. So let me know if I need a parking pass, and how much! If we need them can you get them, and let us reimburse when we get to KC.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast