Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Pinstripe Bowl: WVU v Syracuse

Default Pinstripe Bowl: WVU v Syracuse

December 29th, 3:15 p.m. ET

Last game of the season for Geno Smith, and our last chance to see him play as a Mountaineer before the Draft.

Quote Originally Posted by swochief View Post
    geno also plays in a very qb friendly system. Coach came from OK St. Not alot of their qbs are in the pros as starters. They are better than the T Tech system qbs tho.
    does this mean geno won't be all you believe?
    No it doesn't , I just don't see it.

I want the best QB available. It doesn't have to be Geno, but when people blindly say "Well what about the K st game" it gets irritating. He has proven he can play great against good competition.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    I want the best QB available. It doesn't have to be Geno, but when people blindly say "Well what about the K st game" it gets irritating. He has proven he can play great against good competition.

I agree! We need in a bad way the very best available, I think right now that is Geno. There is still lots of time for someone to rise and be the front runner. I don't see anyone in the fa market even close to what I see in Geno. It would be foolish to trade and give up alot for someone say like Kirk Cousins. We could fill other holes and get better backups , but if we don't get a good passer we will have wasted yet another season. I'm sick of wasting our good talent to seasons that are lost before we start.

We need the best, the very best Qb available. I say draft 2 qb's in the first 3 rounds. I don't care what his name is.............

Glennon looks bad at his bowl game

You keep saying he played good competition the only good team he played was kstate and looked like crap.

i
    Texas is a top 15 team, how is that mediocre?
    Okay what top 20 teams did Texas beat then? And Oklahoma for that matter. Overrated because of who they are. Texas is a mediocre football team at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    i

Okay what top 20 teams did Texas beat then? And Oklahoma for that matter. Overrated because of who they are. Texas is a mediocre football team at the moment.
    Oregon State

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    i

Are you saying big 12 is not legit competition? If not, I am guessing the only qb we can draft is from the SEC? The top 3 rookie qbs this year (Luck, RG3, Wilson) did not play better competition than what Geno played this year.

Are you saying big 12 is not legit competition? If not, I am guessing the only qb we can draft is from the SEC? The top 3 rookie qbs this year (Luck, RG3, Wilson) did not play better competition than what Geno played this year.
    Aaron Murray wouldn't be a bad choice out of the SEC he has one BAD game against Old miss and anther so so game against Florida but outside of that he had a rating of over 100 in every game including one against Alabama Don't think he would be a bad option at all. And Tony Dungy said in an interview on the Dan Patrick show a while back he would look at him number 1 overall that's not a bad person to say that for a QB.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

murray is staying for 1 more year and will most likely be #1 QB going in next years draft so we would almost have to secure the #1 pick next year or pull a redskins and give up the farm for him, if we can even do that since if a team is sold on him in a weak QB class they most likely won't budge

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Aaron Murray wouldn't be a bad choice out of the SEC he has one BAD game against Old miss and anther so so game against Florida but outside of that he had a rating of over 100 in every game including one against Alabama Don't think he would be a bad option at all. And Tony Dungy said in an interview on the Dan Patrick show a while back he would look at him number 1 overall that's not a bad person to say that for a QB.

We don't know if he will be coming out this year.