Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bills fan here. My Bills/Chiefs Prediction Video!

Smile Bills fan here. My Bills/Chiefs Prediction Video!

What do you guys think? I didn't put too much effort into this hence I lost alot of confidence in last weeks game...

Definitely a buzzkill for Bills fans hoping for a great start to the season.

The only positives from last week was a good rush defense and CJ Spiller

Dead link?

youtube.com/watch?v=h-GIioo17VY

if the above link doesn't work

i predicted 30-17 Chiefs

Why?

Bills defensive line stopped the run but couldn't get pressure on QB. Cassel will tear apart our secondary. I'm starting Bowe in fantasy this week. Heck... Stephen Hill tore us apart for 2 TDs! Fitzpatrick cannot read defenses. Watch Hali get a sack or two. Routt will have an interception. No hope for Buffalo unless I see a complete turn around... and honestly I think the Chiefs are a better team than the Jets.
    Last edited by Stampedecity; 09-11-2012 at 11:25 PM.

The Chiefs are a pretty good team... alot of talent across the board. I think Bowe, McCluster and Baldwin eat the Buffalo secondary alive.

The only thing that disrupts that is our defensive line which has the talent to create pressure...

That's what it really comes down to.

Fitzpatrick needs to step his game up or Chiefs win.

I stand by my prediction 30-17 Chiefs until Buffalo can prove to me otherwise!

If Chiefs can put pressure on Fitzpatrick on D (they should with Hali and Houston) they can win the battle of turnovers since Fitz gets a bit errant with his throws. I'm predicting Berry to have a INT.

On the ground I give the Chiefs a slight advantage. Jamaal can outperform Spiller IF the passing game is able to do their thing with all the pressure from the front 7 of Buffalo. Also helps not having to go against F Jax

In the air...if the Chiefs can handle the pass rush (mainly Cassel) things should go our way. If not, Fitzpatrick can make some gamebreaking throws.

Defensively: The edge goes to Buffalo since the Chiefs seems to be in turmoil right now and we're not 100% healthy at important positions.

I think this game will come down to how the Qb's hold up in pressure. Buffalo will win if Fitzpatrick can connect with his playmakers without any pressure. KC will win if Cassel can just manage the game and connect on 5-15 yard throws to open it up for Charles/Hillis.

Chiefs 17 Bills 10

The Bills do make plays and can score big because Fitz is a gunslinger. But did you see his stats in week 1?

3 TDS

Looks good but.. also...

3 INTs.

It's going to be a fairly high scoring game in my opinion but I still think your offense puts 30 on the board to beat us.

I hope the Chiefs score 30 points and I believe that we will at different points this year. I have more respect for the Bills pass rush than you do I guess.

Qb's are about equal but Fitz has the big play arm where as Cassel doesn't. Chiefs have the better Receivers and TE's. Spiller and Charles are both home run threats anytime they touch the ball.

Wild Card: Chan Gailey will always have a vendetta against the Chiefs.

I just don't see it getting out of hand with what I see as a above average pass rush against a young line with a QB that loves to hold the ball a bit too long.

Either way, this will be a good game and will kill some optimistic fans on one side or the other!

Fitz with a big arm?!

I wish. Everyone in Buffalo thinks he has a weak arm. You really won't see him toss the pigskin for over 25 yards much.

Actually I just researched it. 40% chance of completion if over 20 yards. Meh...

Lol, mean just a knack for making big plays. Arm strength. Nah

You will get a chuckle out of this article though. Just look at the first 2 slides. Lmao

Power Ranking the Arm Strength of All 32 NFL Starting QBs | Bleacher Report

Quote Originally Posted by Subversion View Post
    Lol, mean just a knack for making big plays. Arm strength. Nah

You will get a chuckle out of this article though. Just look at the first 2 slides. Lmao

Power Ranking the Arm Strength of All 32 NFL Starting QBs | Bleacher Report
    I know Cassel has a better arm for sure. Even if he didn't - he still led you guys to the playoffs!

Bills fans would kill for a friggin wildcard!

P.S. I hope Berry is back to full strength for this game. I wonder if Berry will cheap shot Stevie.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast