Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

That is so awesome dude I had never heard of that before!

What is the name of your team?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

What does this mean?

mmorpg
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

massive multiplayer online role playing game

Something like that anyway.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Don't worry about the 0-2 start, we are just sand-bagging right now. But that's o.k. It's gonna be o.k. Everything will be o.k.
    DAMNIT CARL!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Don't worry about the 0-2 start, we are just sand-bagging right now. But that's o.k. It's gonna be o.k. Everything will be o.k.
    Dang it, bad click, this was what I meant to post whore...

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Definitely not putting money into this. Already seems like something I won't want to put time into. Hell, I had forgotten all about it until this thread popped up.
    Dude I understand...but just so you know it is only like $5 a season to maximum boost a player...but if you could PM either Chief31 or myself with your pwd on the GLB website we could at least apply your player's skill points as they arise.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by motaa View Post
    Just wanting to let you guys know bout this game I found surfin one day and it is Kick ***.

Basically it is a Fantasy football game where they sim the games and you make the players.

Great group of people that play and is a ton of fun.

Check it out

And We need more Chiefs fans representing!!!!
    Motaa...we have a group team on the site (Ottawa Chiefs). Thanks for the invite, but guys from this site should use the referral link for Canada as previously mentioned in our other thread

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That is so awesome dude I had never heard of that before!

What is the name of your team?
    Dumbass your the QB on our team...still say he shoulda been called HH Flootie (shortest QB ever!!)

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Dumbass your the QB on our team...still say he shoulda been called HH Flootie (shortest QB ever!!)
    He's the QB?!!! We are soooo screwed.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He's the QB?!!! We are soooo screwed.
    Yeah...4 INTs later this afternoon...

j/k HH you didn't have much of a chance against the 'roid rage filled team across the line.