View Poll Results: Which QB would you want?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Geno Smith

24 53.33%
  • Matt Barkley

9 20.00%
  • Mike Glennon

0 0%
  • Tyler Wilson

0 0%
  • Other (Specify)

12 26.67%
Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

Default Geno Smith vs Matt Barkley

At this point, which QB would you rather have KC draft in 2013?

Geno Geno Geno!

I just want to finally get excited fo once about this franchise, last time I was truly excited was 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I'll say this too: Tyler Wlson is probably a top 10 pick come draft time.
    I wouldnt be surprised at all. Tannehill was thought to be a 2nd round pick until the draft rolled around. The demand for QBs is getting that high, especially since with the new CBA you can take a shot at a guy like that and not tie up your franchise financially.

We are all seeing tonight if you have a good quarterback you can beat anyone in any situation.

Can't do that with a linebacker.

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    We are all seeing tonight if you have a good quarterback you can beat anyone in any situation.

Can't do that with a linebacker.
    And actual wrs to throw to not Copper and whoever else we have that helps to
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    And actual wrs to throw to not Copper and whoever else we have that helps to

I think WVU has a good WR that is projected to go second round, would be perfect for geno.

Geno Geno Geno!

I just want to finally get excited fo once about this franchise, last time I was truly excited was 2003.
    Dude I have been saying take the BPA at number one you will still have the opportunity to get a qb with the 33 rd pick by either stayin put or trading back the first. If its manti or that Bama CB or the Lt from A and M that's who we should get. But manti just has an aura around him good things happen it can't be explained by stats or scouts. If you command the respect of people around you good things happen. And he is a better person than he is ahelet. He knows janitors on the campus of notre dame by their first name. He is simply a class act.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    Dude I have been saying take the BPA at number one you will still have the opportunity to get a qb with the 33 rd pick by either stayin put or trading back the first. If its manti or that Bama CB or the Lt from A and M that's who we should get. But manti just has an aura around him good things happen it can't be explained by stats or scouts. If you command the respect of people around you good things happen. And he is a better person than he is ahelet. He knows janitors on the campus of notre dame by their first name. He is simply a class act.

Houston is a good example of having a great front 7 and getting smashed by elite passing teams (GB and NE)

If you are trying to be a contender we don't need another LB against 4 WR sets, a CB is much more needed.

I want the best qb available.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 12-10-2012 at 10:34 PM.

Houston is a good example of having a great front 7 and getting smashed by elite passing teams (GB and NE)

If you are trying to be a contender we don't need another LB against 4 WR sets, a CB is much more needed.

I want the best qb available.
    If you think Houston and New England are in the same league u r crazy. Houston plays in the afc south remember what New England did to Indy. What did the New York giants do to New England....twice!

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    If you think Houston and New England are in the same league u r crazy. Houston plays in the afc south remember what New England did to Indy. What did the New York giants do to New England....twice!

What does that have to do with winnig the super bowl? The Texans will eventually run into a pass heavy team in the playoffs, which they obviously struggle with. How would another linebacker help their situation?

I am drawing a comparison to us getting a linebacker and playing him against a team like New England vs getting a top CB or a QB, both of those positions are much more valuable than another linebacker (Teo), who won't even play in passing situations.

I honestly do not know what to make of your statement of New England/Indy and Giants/NE.

What does that have to do with winnig the super bowl? The Texans will eventually run into a pass heavy team in the playoffs, which they obviously struggle with. How would another linebacker help their situation?

I am drawing a comparison to us getting a linebacker and playing him against a team like New England vs getting a top CB or a QB, both of those positions are much more valuable than another linebacker (Teo), who won't even play in passing situations.

I honestly do not know what to make of your statement of New England/Indy and Giants/NE.

Have you watched Teo this year?

He has 7 picks in 12 games. Ya he can't possibly help a defense against passing

The reason that we have to look at him (again I'm not saying hes the guy just saying we have to look at him) is because he has been a special player at Noter Dame. He Could be in the NFL we can't just ignore that change.

You talked about tonight showing what a good QB could do. But look at the pats D and what they did tonight. We haven't seen that so much this year. You can't ignore that no matter how much you want to. We suck on both sides of the ball right now. We don't just need the best QB that's out there we need the best guy who can make a difference we can't ignore Teo we can't ignore any player.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!