Page 47 of 54 FirstFirst ... 37434445464748495051 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Default Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Hey guy's guys post your play by play thoughts here.. Along with post game comments. So we don'y have a million threads..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    what i'm saying is retard is if, come a lil bit closer cause i want you to hear this real well, IF THE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN WOULD HAVE NEVER BLOWN HIS BLOCKING ASSIGNMENT, THAT "ALMOST" FUMBLE WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED!!!! True Croyle's a &%#@ up but you guy's problems start at that line and nothing to it. Would you be screaming the same if Cassell fumbled?? Probably not.....But great effort, I'm impressed w/ the effort they gave out there...

**edit**
    and that was not a blitz, that was a straight up 4 man rush... the DE just stunted to the inside
    YOU ARE A DUMBASS!

And YES, I don't care if it was Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Obama, or whoever! Its YOUR JOB to hold onto the football! He was NOT stripped of the ball. THEREFORE its NO ONES fault but his.

Is that so hard to understand?
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    Defensive improved? NO, besides that 1 interception.

Offensive improved? Bad play calling once again. Reuslt, still no improvment from last year.

Special team improved? Blocked punt was no surprise for me. Kickoff returns were horrible. Kickoff coverage was ok. Better FG kicker.

Did the Chiefs overall improve in my eyes? Not really. We'll have to wait to see what happens when Cassel actually plays.

Problem is, no one is threatened by Croyle, therefore they stack the line and put pressure on him. It takes away the run game and Croyle can't handle pressure.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. ITS FOOTBALL.
    Are you serious?? Do you think last year this game would have even been close? SERIOUSLY!!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    how can you say play calling was better then last year with Thig? atleast we scored more and got more then 200yds a game
    Hello!? We play to win the Game.

Last year I never even saw an attempted deep pass or end around. It's better, but not by much. All this play calling needs is an OL to execute the play.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

how can you say play calling was better then last year with Thig? atleast we scored more and got more then 200yds a game
    We didn't play the Ravens last year, so how can you compare? In fact, we didn't even play a top end defense last season at all.

The Chiefs played better then what the media and talking heads aka experts will have you think most likely. 3rd down was the killer on deffense. Time and time again the Chiefs got the ravens to 3rd down sometimes 3rd and long and the ravens were able to conver. That wore them down by the secound half and probley why the Ravens were able to put so many points on the board. I realy think that the lineing up 10 yards off there recivers by some of the CB hurt at time on 3rd and short when they just therew a short pass and were able to convert.

On offense I am encourged by the secound half. Ya the last pocession was not a good one but putting up 17 points if you dont count the Td on the punt block against the Ravens D is not something to be ashamed by. The O line was still in need of A LOT of work but overall I think the Offense was decent at least. They are still a work in progress and it will probley be better next week. But the show of some adjustments at half and the fact that the chiefs did improve on offense in the secound half is good news despite ANTHER LOSS.

Tood hailey i think gets a C as a grade for this game. For his first game that REALY counts I think he showed some promise. What I realy like is how i saw him get after the players when they screwed up thats something you have not seen from the Chiefs in a while. Overall disappointing to see ANTHER LOSS but some things to look forward to after all the chiefs do play the Raiders next week. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    We didn't play the Ravens last year, so how can you compare? In fact, we didn't even play a top end defense last season at all.
    Yea, I thought we did pretty good up against what I would consider a Top 5 defense. Look here, Ed Reed was silenced.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Again, we were up against the Ravens D. If Haley had not been so conservative the first half maybe the defense isn't completely exhausted. I think he will learn from this and get better. I think this team will get better and better as the season progresses.

I guess we'll just have to go 15-1...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    YOU ARE A DUMBASS!

And YES, I don't care if it was Tom Brady, Adrian Peterson, Obama, or whoever! Its YOUR JOB to hold onto the football! He was NOT stripped of the ball. THEREFORE its NO ONES fault but his.

Is that so hard to understand?
    i'm done with this guy....you haven't come with one thing to contradict the fact that the OL missed his assignment and it wasn't a fumble so what are you so angry for???? here's some wellbutrin, it'll make you feel better

I think Haley gets a D cause he threw the ball only twice over ten yds and kept runiing up the middle like he was gonna make em play off? We need help at O-line for sure and need to find a kick returner. I dont know why but we looked very slow today especially all the line men. even our blitz were slow.