Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm Excited!

Default I'm Excited!

Who will be our next head coach? GM? Who do we take #1? It sucks to suck, you guys. But I am looking forward to seeing how much house gets cleaned and who we can bring in to get us to playoff/divisional championship levels again! My glass is half full I know but hell, whining about it is getting me nowhere. GO CHIEFS

It's a little hard for me to share your enthusiasm at this point, but I commend you on your glass half full attitude.

Yeah same here im excitex to see what changes we make and the draft but no real athusiasim cuz dont have alot of confidence that they will bring in the right guys and get it right this time. Tired of losing and cleaning house every 4 years.

If there were ever a time to clean house, it should be when you've got a top 2 pick... if not the #1 overall pick.

I think it's time.

Colts went from the #1 pick in the draft to the playoffs in 1 year. Why not the Chiefs?

Laughter and a glass half full attitude are the only way to stomach this trainwrecked season.

Who will be our next head coach? GM? Who do we take #1? It sucks to suck, you guys. But I am looking forward to seeing how much house gets cleaned and who we can bring in to get us to playoff/divisional championship levels again! My glass is half full I know but hell, whining about it is getting me nowhere. GO CHIEFS
    Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    If there were ever a time to clean house, it should be when you've got a top 2 pick... if not the #1 overall pick.

I think it's time.
    Agreed. I'm surprised that there hasn't been more said about who the next HC or GM might be then what's been said already. Looking forward to the monday morning after season's end and April. Hang in there, Chiefs fans.

Up at the CHIEFS top
    Clark Hunt frowns,
    Gotta dump both those clowns.
    With all of the lows
    his ax in hand,
    Clark soon will end
    Season woes.

HO! HO! HO!
    Pioli's gotta go
    Out from The CHIEFS top
    WEE! WEE! WEE!
    out goes Crennel
    with Scott Pioli
    Official Chiefs Crowd Historian

With all the ineptitude at coaching and a roster that really does have more talent than has been shown...any coach or Gm would have to look at KC as a great opportunity!!

In a way this season is a blessing. This team has more then 2 win talent we have seen them win more games with this talent base. Now because of how poorly this talent has been coached we are going to get a better draft pick and have a better shot at getting a guy who can take us over the top. There is some reason to be excited about this as much as this season has really sucked.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Just sucks to be in a seemingly endless rebuilding stage. As much under the cap as we are we should be able to get some depth at quite a few positions. I think I heard we are one of the youngest rosters in the league, if we can get some good coaching, and talent evaluators on board, to go along with our high number 1 and 2 picks then we can really make a difference. I'd be good with taking BPA with number 1, and then trading back into the first to get a qb who has lots of potential.
    Doing my best to keep my sons memory alive!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast