Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Printers agrees to deal with Tiger-Cats

Default Printers agrees to deal with Tiger-Cats

For those of you who are not familiar with the Tiger-Cats that is not an NFL expansion team but the Hamilton Tiger Cats from the CFL. There were no teams interested in him in the NFL Ya big surprise there! So we most likely will not be seeing him anytime soon probably never again unless you watch the CFL since he has signed a three year deal:sign0097: and good luck!

It's good to see him get an opportunity somewhere, even if it's not the NFL.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Well good luck to him, last night on hard knocks he was PISSED OFF when they cut him, guess I cant blame him but it didn't portray him very well.
    The Ozarks is Chiefs Country

Quote Originally Posted by swmochiefsfan View Post
    Well good luck to him, last night on hard knocks he was PISSED OFF when they cut him, guess I cant blame him but it didn't portray him very well.

Heh!, that's King Carl for ya.

He was the MVP of the CFL for the BC Lions before he came down to Kansas City to try-out. At 500,000 a year, he has become the leagues highest paid player as well. More info here:

http://tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=217694&hubname=

Quote Originally Posted by caseyprintersfan View Post
    He was the MVP of the CFL for the BC Lions before he came down to Kansas City to try-out. At 500,000 a year, he has become the leagues highest paid player as well. More info here:

http://tsn.ca/cfl/news_story/?ID=217694&hubname=
    Wow! Just Wow! 500k a year and the leagues highest paid player????

How much are tickets there; $7.00???

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Wow! Just Wow! 500k a year and the leagues highest paid player????

How much are tickets there; $7.00???
    Is that $500,000 Canadian? I'd be pissed getting released too...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post

No doubt!

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Hey....don't know if u checked lately but our money is pretty much on par now!! I am coming to KC real cheap!!! That is about 11 905 cases of beer!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Tickets to a CFL game aren't the same price as the NFL/NBA/NHL, but they're still not really cheap. The BC lions for example who play out of Vancouver, normally see 50 000 - 60 000 tickets per playoff games. I try to go over every year (I live in Victoria if anyone knows where that is) and for good seats it still costs me $50 - $60 cdn which equals $48 - $58 a game. The players don't get paid as much as the other pro leagues mainly because it's a strictly canadian league and therefore the television companys and other sponsors do not have nearly the same money to spend as they do in the US. There are many players that make $50 000 or even less a year and most players work a second job. If it wasn't for the money and exposure, i'm sure a lot of pros, especially the many who started their career up here, would come back because of the wide-open exciting style. A game's never over until the final whistle in the CFL.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast