Thread: any conference more dysfunctional than the AFC West?

Default any conference more dysfunctional than the AFC West?

With the incidents involving B Waters (and LJ/Gonzo) in KC, and Cutler wanting out of DEN, etc. and with new faces in management everywhere (KC, DEN, OAK) except for SD. I gotta say - there is no division more dysfunctional right now than the AFC West! This division is wide open right now.

Quote Originally Posted by wubfree View Post
    With the incidents involving B Waters (and LJ/Gonzo) in KC, and Cutler wanting out of DEN, etc. and with new faces in management everywhere (KC, DEN, OAK) except for SD. I gotta say - there is no division more dysfunctional right now than the AFC West! This division is wide open right now.
    Should be some new faces in SD too, but Norv got lucky, no way he deserves his job, even though he won he division. 4-8 with that kind of team is inexcusable.

I tell you what though, We have put the gears in motion to become a force to deal with again. And i hope the rest of the division doesnt get their act together.

We could be a contender for the AFC West if all this works out right. The Raiders will get noware next season, It doesn't look real well for the donks, coach vs players problems, I hope and well as far as SD goes, no big moves for them as of yet. If Pioli plays his cards right, we could have a heck of a team next season. Now, with Cassell at QB, will he use his #3 pick for say Crabtree?

Quote Originally Posted by okikcfan View Post
    We could be a contender for the AFC West if all this works out right. The Raiders will get noware next season, It doesn't look real well for the donks, coach vs players problems, I hope and well as far as SD goes, no big moves for them as of yet. If Pioli plays his cards right, we could have a heck of a team next season. Now, with Cassell at QB, will he use his #3 pick for say Crabtree?
    No. Look at Pioli's 1st rounders in NE. A grand total of 0 WRs.

Look at Pioli's top-15 picks. All front seven on defense.

It's going to be Raji or Curry, I think.

Look at the whole situation, we are gonna be the power house in 1-2 years for sure!!!!

the Chargers are getting old and will be rebuilding soon, the raiders well they are the raiders enough said, and the Donks are trying to get rid of thier best player..lmao

Quote Originally Posted by KansasCityChris View Post
    The NFC West is damn near that bad if not worst ;)
    I have to agree that the NFC West is right there. Except that the world got to see the Cards play their best four games of the year in the playoffs, their reg. season was marginal at best (but kudos to them for makin' it to the SB). The NFC West was a cumulative 22-42 whereas the AFC West was 23-41. Only because the NFC West was in the SuperBowl will I give the nod to the AFC West as worst of the worst.

cards - no different from the giants 2 yrs ago

some of u guys buzzing off the kool-aid - "powerhouse"?

I think #3 OL or LB no WR