Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No More "arrowhead" Chief Fans!!!!!

Default No More "arrowhead" Chief Fans!!!!!

I FOUND THIS ARTICLE ONLINE TODAY:

Chiefs selling naming rights to Arrowhead Stadium!

The Associated Press

try { loadApVideo(); } catch(error) { var d = document.getElementById('mdw_ap_photo_table'); if (d) { d.style.display = 'none'; } }

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs have decided to sell naming rights to Arrowhead Stadium.
    Arrowhead, built in 1972, has a capacity of almost 79,500 and is the third-largest in the NFL. It's undergoing a $375 million renovation projected for completion in 2010.
    The Chiefs announced Thursday they have entered into an agreement with the sports and entertainment company IMG to find a naming rights holder.
    For almost 20 years, Arrowhead has been among the top three stadiums in home attendance, with sellouts in 141 consecutive games.
    The Chiefs also said IMG will manage a Kansas City-based sales and marketing team.

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS, CHIEF FANS?

Fu<k that sh!t!! Lamar will be turning over in his grave!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Well they can call the stadium what ever they want, but it will always be Arrowhead Stadium! This is BS, thanks carl!

Get used to it We have 1 renamed stadium 4x $$ .. Candlestick,Q-uall com, 3comm and now Pac Bell
    And maybe the house that Barry Bonds built--barf..
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Fu<k that sh!t!! Lamar will be turning over in his grave!!!
    I am so pissed off you don't even want to know about it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Damn well better, AT LEAST, keep Arrowhead as the primary part of the name.

I don't like this one bit.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Obvious to me Carl and Clark not true Chiefs fans. No true Chiefs fan would touch the name of our stadium. Shame on you both for selling us out to corporate sponsership. The home of the Chiefs will ALWAYS be Arrowhead Stadium. THIS SUCKS A$$.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Well they can call the stadium what ever they want, but it will always be Arrowhead Stadium!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    The home of the Chiefs will ALWAYS be Arrowhead Stadium.
    Absolutely. No matter what corporate name they may want to call it, I will forever keep calling it Arrowhead Stadium.

Maybe they will take the 25 million a year for the naming rights and buy their own rolling roof in four years.

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

If arrowhead was to be renamed it should be the same as they did Royals stadium. They should rename it Lamar Hunt Stadium!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast