Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ChiefsCrowd.com needs your help

Default ChiefsCrowd.com needs your help

Through the years, this site has led to many friendships and great times. I've never asked for anything from the membership and appreciate all that you contribute to make this site an enjoyable place for Chiefs fans to visit.

Now I need your help. One of the long time members of this site, Connie Jo, needs our help. Please take a minute to read the story below and do what you can. She's a Chiefs fanatic, but more importantly, she's a great human being that needs our help.

http://www.myhusbandateallmyicecream...-payitforward/

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Sorry meant to say needs help before Jan 1, 2014
    I have sent my second half now. But we need to raise more, what I seen we are less than half way there.

I get paid Friday and will donate all that I can!

Connie needs OUR help, let's do all we can!

I sent in what I could. Hope this goal is achieved.

Thanks for making us aware this was happening, Coach.

count me in. I remember when she was on here.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

I wish I could, I'm 3 months behind on my mortgage just trying not to miss another payment. She will definatly be in my prayers

Thanks for posting this Coach, truly happy to help and hope everything works out for her, she's an awesome woman.

I inquired on these tax's and got a reply. assuming she lives in MO now:

We do have a program for a tax rebate on real estate tax. Your total household income cannot exceed $34000.00 this does include social security. You may file after the taxes are paid, any time after Jan. 2, 2014. For more information you may go on line at www.dor.mo.gov or you may call the office at 816-889-2944.

Have a good day.

Donna Martin

Regional Manager

Customer Assistance-KC

(816)889-2938
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Quote Originally Posted by kcvet View Post
    I inquired on these tax's and got a reply. assuming she lives in MO now:
    After the Tax is paid? So what does this mean. First it has to be paid, then you get a rebate? Even if so, the problem is CJ does not have income enought to pay the taxes, to then get a rebate. Part of her settlement with her ex, I think, have no info of other than what I understand from info given me, he was to pay her portion of settlement into a fund for support, that was to pay for her house taxes. He never paid anything to her, and has been tying things up in the court system, hiding assets from court ordered garnishments, by moving his funds to accounts with a least one other name on it.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    After the Tax is paid? So what does this mean. First it has to be paid, then you get a rebate? Even if so, the problem is CJ does not have income enought to pay the taxes, to then get a rebate. Part of her settlement with her ex, I think, have no info of other than what I understand from info given me, he was to pay her portion of settlement into a fund for support, that was to pay for her house taxes. He never paid anything to her, and has been tying things up in the court system, hiding assets from court ordered garnishments, by moving his funds to accounts with a least one other name on it.
    ill call monday. rules and laws do change. sounds like she needs legal rep to. public defender??? someone to sit on this aholes chest and apply the pressure. a lawyer im not.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast