Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Most likely to be a chief...

Default Most likely to be a chief...

Last year in my mock draft I got 2 players right, not necessarily in the correct round, but I predicted javier arenas and tony moeaki. 99% luck, 1% pure skill you might say. Anyway, instead of mock drafting, can you name one person, in any round, you think has the best chance of being drafted by the Chiefs?

I don't know why, but the name Justin Trattou (DE/OLB from Florida) sticks out in my mind.
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

I'll say Greg McElroy just because he seems to fit the build on what we are looking for in a late round QB.

I could see McElroy...

some late round toss ups:

Marcus Gilbert OT- Florida
    Kelvin Sheppard ILB- LSU
    Chris Culliver- S South Carolina
    Ahmad Black S -Florida

I'm going to predict that we take someone from Iowa. Ricky Stanzi sounds good.

I know I said just one but...... I also have a good feeling about the C from Cincy, Jason Kelce
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

The question is:

who has the best dreadlocks?

That guy would fit in perfectly in our squad
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by pojote View Post
    The question is:

who has the best dreadlocks?

That guy would fit in perfectly in our squad
    Haha! Very true!

I guess edmund gates?
    Great Googly Moogly

RyanD82 - Twitter

From what I've been reading it sounds like tonight and tomorrow night will be VERY active drafts. I guess rumors are all over the place about teams wanting to trade up, down, perhaps even sideways! The other rumor going around is that the Faiders want to trade back up into the 1st round since they're 1st round pick went to NE.

SO excited about it being draft weekend. With it looking like teams opening up facilities maybe we'll see some people traded for draft positions too!

Quote Originally Posted by OPLookn View Post
    From what I've been reading it sounds like tonight and tomorrow night will be VERY active drafts. I guess rumors are all over the place about teams wanting to trade up, down, perhaps even sideways! The other rumor going around is that the Faiders want to trade back up into the 1st round since they're 1st round pick went to NE.

SO excited about it being draft weekend. With it looking like teams opening up facilities maybe we'll see some people traded for draft positions too!

Don't think this is able to happen yet. Just heard news that as of tomorrow (Friday) at 8AM it is business as usual for all NFL teams (With the exception of transactions) which basically means that players can meet with coaches' coaches can hand out playbooks and plan for mini camps and OTA's, all players that receive bonuses for off season training will be eligible to receive these like a normal season if they meet the requirements.

The is supposed to be another announcement pertaining to Transactions (Cutting players, trading players, re-signing, etc.) and this is expected to allow teams to start doing things like this on Monday. Which means it will take place after the draft.

I have a feeling that with this hectic weekend, the coaches and GM's will tell all of the players to take it easy this weekend, and we will get together after the first of the week to make plans moving forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Jrudi View Post
    Don't think this is able to happen yet. Just heard news that as of tomorrow (Friday) at 8AM it is business as usual for all NFL teams (With the exception of transactions) which basically means that players can meet with coaches' coaches can hand out playbooks and plan for mini camps and OTA's, all players that receive bonuses for off season training will be eligible to receive these like a normal season if they meet the requirements.

The is supposed to be another announcement pertaining to Transactions (Cutting players, trading players, re-signing, etc.) and this is expected to allow teams to start doing things like this on Monday. Which means it will take place after the draft.

I have a feeling that with this hectic weekend, the coaches and GM's will tell all of the players to take it easy this weekend, and we will get together after the first of the week to make plans moving forward.
    I read something similar but I thought I remembered seeing something that said no player transactions tonight but that just before the 2nd and 3rd rounds started you could do player trades. Dunno, I'm fired up for the draft tonight and hopeful the season will quickly follow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast