Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: The Players are Buying Into the Chiefs System, I don't care what anyone says

Default The Players are Buying Into the Chiefs System, I don't care what anyone says

The fact that all but one (Page, who still hasn't signed) are attending VOLUNTARY OTAs says a lot about the mentality of this team.

Now bring all the negative posts .

Insider Blog: A Year Makes A Difference

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    What players????

LJ... I would side with Haley on that one.

Waters???? That was before the season started and that was Waters fault for just showing up and expecting them to talk contracts. I can not go into my bosses office during the middle the day without setting up a meeting and demand for them to give me a raise or move me to a different team. I don't care who you are or how much respect the fans thinks he deserves. Point of that arguement. Haley did win two games with anyone off the street. I side with Haley and Pioli. Clearly they worked things out before the season even started.

Bobby Wade??? They guy openly and on TV erupted when Haley called him out for making a mistake. I side with Haley.

The biggest mistake he made was claiming himself as OC. Other than that, any mistake he made towards a player is probably a player with has a Me Me losing attitude and is not needed on this team.
    I think he's probably referring to Pollard, DJ, and Bowe.

What players????

LJ... I would side with Haley on that one.

Waters???? That was before the season started and that was Waters fault for just showing up and expecting them to talk contracts. I can not go into my bosses office during the middle the day without setting up a meeting and demand for them to give me a raise or move me to a different team. I don't care who you are or how much respect the fans thinks he deserves. Point of that arguement. Haley did win two games with anyone off the street. I side with Haley and Pioli. Clearly they worked things out before the season even started.

Bobby Wade??? They guy openly and on TV erupted when Haley called him out for making a mistake. I side with Haley.

The biggest mistake he made was claiming himself as OC. Other than that, any mistake he made towards a player is probably a player with has a Me Me losing attitude and is not needed on this team.
    No matter who you side with, he made enemies of some of the players. That is what happened. And saying that is not negative.

As far as mistakes go, if the HC is perfect then the team will have a pretty good record. We did not. So it's pretty safe to assume that mistakes were made. Afterall, how many games did LJ start?

And even that is not some big negative statement. It's just a fact of life that noone is perfect.

Muhammad Ali lost 5 fights in his professional career. Micheal Jordan said it himself... "I have failed over and over and over again".

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    No matter who you side with, he made enemies of some of the players. That is what happened. And saying that is not negative.
    Is this your opinion or fact. Name the players he made enemies with. You do not know this at all other than LJ. My point is that there are people (specially in the media) so negative about Haley, they twisted stories like Brian Waters, to play against him. People like Mitch Holthus said all years that the TV is only picking up the negatives. Haley was more than happy to reward and recognize positive play as well but that didnt' make good TV. From what he had saw, his positive out weighed the negatives at least 3 to 1.

The point I am making is that he probably didn't make as enemies as you THINK he did, and the players are all on the same page as Haley and it is showing by their attendance.

And if you truly think Page is safe because he is a good safety. Look back one year to Bernard Pollard. At this point Page, is hurting his status by not signing is RFA and joining OTA's. Page will not make a SS. He is not a very good tackler specially against the run.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 05-19-2010 at 10:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    I think he's probably referring to Pollard, DJ, and Bowe.
    Bowe, the same player who dumped water on Haley after his first win and hugged him afterwards.

DJ, has more times than once said he knows he has work to do and even admited to being out of position on one of his TD's against Denver.

I had no problems with Pollard Leaving.

wait for it....
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    wait for it....
    Yep, Apparently there are a lot of negative fans who are looking for excuses to hate on a coach that does not accept losing.

Fact of the matter, Haley ruffled feathers on a team set on losing. If people have problems with that, maybe they should cheer for the Lions or Rams instead.

Yep, Apparently there are a lot of negative fans who are looking for excuses to hate on a coach that does not accept losing.

Fact of the matter, Haley ruffled feathers on a team set on losing. If people have problems with that, maybe they should cheer for the Lions or Rams instead.
    I think the losing mindset got into a lot of fans too unfortunately. Its hard to cheer after three years of disaapointment but I like what Haley is doing. It takes time to build a winner!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Is this your opinion or fact. Name the players he made enemies with. You do not know this at all other than LJ. My point is that there are people (specially in the media) so negative about Haley, they twisted stories like Brian Waters, to play against him. People like Mitch Holthus said all years that the TV is only picking up the negatives. Haley was more than happy to reward and recognize positive play as well but that didnt' make good TV. From what he had saw, his positive out weighed the negatives at least 3 to 1.

The point I am making is that he probably didn't make as enemies as you THINK he did, and the players are all on the same page as Haley and it is showing by their attendance.

And if you truly think Page is safe because he is a good safety. Look back one year to Bernard Pollard. At this point Page, is hurting his status by not signing is RFA and joining OTA's. Page will not make a SS. He is not a very good tackler specially against the run.
    If only Bernard Pollard, Larry Johnson, Bobby Wade and Brian Waters (Temporarily), he had bad relationships with some of the players.

But there are more, most have already been mentioned here, that he certainly appeared to have done this with.

But, regardless of how many players this happened with, if was more than one, then he made enemies of some of the players.

Even if what he did to make a player an enemy was the right thing to do, and it was all the player's fault, he still made enemies of some of the players.

Did he make enemies of some of his players?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    If only Bernard Pollard, Larry Johnson, Bobby Wade and Brian Waters (Temporarily), he had bad relationships with some of the players.

But there are more, most have already been mentioned here, that he certainly appeared to have done this with.

But, regardless of how many players this happened with, if was more than one, then he made enemies of some of the players.

Even if what he did to make a player an enemy was the right thing to do, and it was all the player's fault, he still made enemies of some of the players.

Did he make enemies of some of his players?
    Making enemies with the players is pure speculation based on Negative opinions.

I am not saying he didn't, but there was NOTHING reported to say he did other than LJ.

Yeah, but Chief31 likes to argue semantics to prove himself right. There must be more people who are his enemies because he argued with someone!!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast