Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: ***Official Chiefs vs BillyGoats Game Thread***

Default ***Official Chiefs vs BillyGoats Game Thread***

Although the Chiefs seem to be a near mirror image of the Billy's Hopefully we can break this home field loosing streak.

GO CHIEFS!!!

A disapointing loss yet again, but parts of the game showed promise for next year. I don't blame Cassel for most of the ints, and he played smart most of the game.

Can't believe Chambers dropped the most important play of the game.

JC however is becoming the man. Build the team around him. Its a starting spot atleast.

Hali and Flowers are looking good.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The drops are what hurt most.

Those 4 pics on Cassells are somewhat decieving. esp with the last one a hail mary.

i know that those passes were tipped, but that brings me to my next point about Cassell.

I would really like him to throw some rainbows. I didnt realize how strong his arm was b4 this season. But he throws such lasers. He has got to get to were these deep passes drop on top of the reciever.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    The drops are what hurt most.

Those 4 pics on Cassells are somewhat decieving. esp with the last one a hail mary.

i know that those passes were tipped, but that brings me to my next point about Cassell.

I would really like him to throw some rainbows. I didnt realize how strong his arm was b4 this season. But he throws such lasers. He has got to get to were these deep passes drop on top of the reciever.
    this is the first game I have seen where they let Cassel throw it deep like that. He also had plenty of protection.

Cassel completley losses it when is under pressure. He makes mistakes always under pressure, and needs less of it.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am not exactly calling for Haley's head, I am just pointing out that this team needs coaches.
    This is true.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I am not exactly calling for Haley's head, I am just pointing out that this team needs coaches.
    I had Haley on a short leash this season, I was very disappointed to hear his name mentioned as head coach and was discouraged to hear he was named to the position. It got worse when he hired Pendergast and he pretty much dug himself into a hole I don't see him climbing out of with the Pollard and Gailey decisions.

I know I am going to have to put up with him another season at least, but I am not all that encouraged about it. I just don't see anything in him that makes me think this is the guy that we need at the helm of our beloved team.

His sideline antics alone puts a horrible impression on a very proud team. His constant swearing at players and getting into fights with them is not the kind of thing I ever wanted to see on the sidelines of my beloved team.

I don't know, if I were Pioli, I would be letting him have his walking papers.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345