Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ***The Official Silver Lining Reaction To Today's Game Against Denver***

Default ***The Official Silver Lining Reaction To Today's Game Against Denver***

Pessimists need not apply!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Yeah, "outstanding" was a little over the top. I guess that I've just been in amazment with Thigpen for the past 5-6 weeks. It seems like we've been going 3 and out every time for a year and a half. One day, that just stopped. Lately it just feels like we have a chance to score everytime.
    I hear ya, the games he had against the Jets and Bucs were phenomenal. I was almost fooled into thinking that we had instantly made Tom Brady healthy and stole him from the Pats to play for us. That's how good Thig was. He wasn't bad against the Chargers, but ever since then, his numbers have declined a little.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I hear ya, the games he had against the Jets and Bucs were phenomenal. I was almost fooled into thinking that we had instantly made Tom Brady healthy and stole him from the Pats to play for us. That's how good Thig was. He wasn't bad against the Chargers, but ever since then, his numbers have declined a little.
    He was struck with "Gonzo Fever." A state of mind in which one man cannot pass to anybody except Sir Gonzo. This condition usually strikes when ones a$$ is saved, time after time on 3rd down, by Sir Gonzo.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

He was struck with "Gonzo Fever." A state of mind in which one man cannot pass to anybody except Sir Gonzo. This condition usually strikes when ones a$$ is saved, time after time on 3rd down, by Sir Gonzo.
    Tony was knighted???

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Tony was knighted???
    He should be

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Actually, I think that's Thig's biggest problem. He seems locked on to Gonzo a bit too much. Defenses are keying in on this and really hurting our passing attack, even if Gonzo is still getting a lot of catches.

There are two problems to this, however. One is that Bradley is injured and have heard nothing about his status, he was one of the huge reasons for our rise in offensive production. Another is that Bowe can't seem to catch the ball consistently. When you drop easy catches, it gets into a QBs head, and all of a sudden, he's not throwing it to you.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

He should be
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l__CoI4uVCo"]YouTube - Nobility[/ame]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123