Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: If you could ask Scott Pioli one question...what would it be?

Default If you could ask Scott Pioli one question...what would it be?

I've been chosen as one of 75 to attend a special Q&A with Scott Pioli and Mark Donovan on Monday, Aug. 15th while attending training camp for season ticket holders.

I don't really have any questions off hand I can think to ask. So, I'm giving Chiefs Crowd members the opportunity to ask their question through me. This is my thought...post your question you want asked in this discussion thread. On Friday the 12th I will choose a few semi finalist questions I like best, then I'll begin a poll and allow members to vote on which of those semi final questions they like best. The question with the most votes will become the question I ask, assuming I will be allowed to ask a question. :)

What do you all think of my idea? If you agree, then start now with asking your questions in this thread!! hahaha ;)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Oh...this is VERY good!!! I really like the thought of showing appreciation! I could say something such as, "I simply want to tell you both thank you, as well as thank the entire Chiefs organization for giving myself and fellow Chiefs fans at Chiefs Crowd website an exciting 2010 season. We're very much looking forward to the 2011 season and bringing the Lombardi proudly back to Kansas City in the future."

I think that would make a GREAT preamble to whatever question you do ask (if you get the chance) and I'd certainly love to here the answer to tornadospotter's bonus question!

In any case, I'm greatly looking forward to your report from this adventure!

Mr. Pioli, Do you feel the O-line is where it needs to be?

The only thing that really has me concerned is our OTs.

So I suppose I would ask him if thinks the long-term solution to our OT positions are on the team now, or need to be acquired yet.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    To be honest, I think that is the most important of all!
    Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post
    I think that would make a GREAT preamble to whatever question you do ask (if you get the chance) and I'd certainly love to here the answer to tornadospotter's bonus question!

Because that gets to the heart of the Chiefs Nation! Do we still have Raider week like Marty who promote, and inspire players for. Comments I have heard and read about Arrowhead, and have experienced, it the closes you can get in being a part of a college like feeling, of loving to hate our teams rivals of the AFC WEST.

Ask him for a photo and an autograph if you get the chance.

My question would be:

"I'm really intrigued with your hair Mr. Pioli, but I would like to ask you, can you target this season or the next one as a break through season, a season that can we say are SB contenders?"

I really started to think that they are planning a SB season for next year, not this one. But also, I don't think that this can be an open topic.
    The best Chilean fan.
    Follow me on twitter @ChileanChief

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The only thing that really has me concerned is our OTs.

So I suppose I would ask him if thinks the long-term solution to our OT positions are on the team now, or need to be acquired yet.
    Same here; the "O"-line has been of interest to me for the past three seasons or more.

Ask him if he thinks as I do: That Al Davis is and has always been the best Chiefs Player.

Not Really,

How about if He ever uses any input from fans in drafts and or free agency?

Will you stay with the Chiefs until you retire or will you move on to another project after completing greatness here?

Quote Originally Posted by ctchiefsfan View Post

Thanks!! I agree...give a thankful comment prior to asking a question!! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast