Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Geno Crow

Default Geno Crow

I'm eating it. Still rooting for the kid though. Not like he needed anymore motivation...

Quote Originally Posted by MyManHali View Post
    Why eat crow? No one from this draft class has even played yet. Geno will probably go in the second round. A second round pick replaced our starting qb in SF.
    Because the hype you gave him. You made it out to be that we were stupid for not taking him number 1. Clearly that was a wrong position given that EVERY TEAM passed on him
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I love that this franchise has loaded up on the beef the last couple years.

Yet we have failed to address the most important position (qb) with a reliable player. Smith has question marks and to make it even worse he is SEVERELY injury prone.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Because the hype you gave him. You made it out to be that we were stupid for not taking him number 1. Clearly that was a wrong position given that EVERY TEAM passed on him

What the hell, he hasn't even played a down. The argument was never WHERE he is going to be drafted it was how good of a player was he going to be?

Yet we have failed to address the most important position (qb) with a reliable player. Smith has question marks and to make it even worse he is SEVERELY injury prone.
    UMMMMMM we did address the QB position. Maybe not with who you want but it has been addressed.

And you want us to wait and see how this draft class plays before judging but you refuse to give Alex the same in a whole new offense with a new head coach with a brand new group of talent around him. Can't have it both ways.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

UMMMMMM we did address the QB position. Maybe not with who you want but it has been addressed.

And you want us to wait and see how this draft class plays before judging but you refuse to give Alex the same in a whole new offense with a new head coach with a brand new group of talent around him. Can't have it both ways.

We did address it but not with a reliable player. On top of the question marks about him actually leading the offense Smith gets hurt..... A LOT.

What the hell, he hasn't even played a down. The argument was never WHERE he is going to be drafted, I wanted to draft him because I believe he can anchor an offense. If he turns out to be a 8x pro bowl player would it still be a stupid pick?
    You made him out to be the clear cut next great QB. You talked over and over again about how great he was. If that position was correct then someone would have drafted him tonight. Clearly it wasn't. You can't admit you were wrong If he was as good as you have claimed he would have been drafted.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

We did address it but not with a reliable player. On top of the question marks about him actually leading the offense Smith gets hurt..... A LOT.
    So again you want us to wait and see on Geno then you want to be able to turn around and judge Alex before he plays one down with a new offense new head coach for a new team. Again can't have it both ways My man no matter how much you want to
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

You made him out to be the clear cut next great QB. You talked over and over again about how great he was. If that position was correct then someone would have drafted him tonight. Clearly it wasn't. You can't admit you were wrong If he was as good as you have claimed he would have been drafted.

Yes, I said he was the best qb in the draft. Have they even played to either dismiss or confirm that theory? It's not where they're drafted it's how they play.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 04-26-2013 at 01:18 AM.

So again you want us to wait and see on Geno then you want to be able to turn around and judge Alex before he plays one down with a new offense new head coach for a new team. Again can't have it both ways My man no matter how much you want to

I judged Alex by his numbers and past performance. He has been in the NFL for 7 seasons. That seems to indicate his ceiling. That isn't fair? Smith has ran the same offense Andy Reid runs and Geno is a rookie.
    Last edited by MyManHali; 04-26-2013 at 01:22 AM.

I judged Alex by his numbers and past performance. He has been in the NFL for 7 seasons. That seems to indicate his ceiling. That isn't fair?
    You're judgeing him on what he did for a different team with a different coach with different talent around him. Yesterday I listed how even hall of fame players struggled when the situation wasn't right for him. You CAN'T JUDGE what he's going to do with this offense this head coach and this talent around him before he's played with them. And besides that you dwell only on the bad. You don't give him any credit for the vast imporvement him made when he got a good head coach. You just say look at the bad he sucks when he won't be in that situation anymore. He won't be asked to do what he was with the 49ers anymore. Sorry but you can't judge his time with the Chiefs before it happens. That's just like judgeing Geno based on tonight. IT's just not fair to do so
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast