Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson benched.... again

Default Larry Johnson benched.... again

These idiots need to stay out of the clubs... good lord.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3658139

LJ is no longer a Chief to me. I hope I never have to see him in that uniform again.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

"This is the first time in my life I actually had to stand up, I mean actually woke up and kind of be disgusted with myself and disgusted as far as the way my life and my career is heading right now."

--- Yeah right let me get my rubber boots the poo is getting high in here.

Looks like the perfect storm coming up for the jets this week. Favre and corp are going to pick us to pieces. I feel bad for Thigpen to he is going to spend all day running for his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post
    "This is the first time in my life I actually had to stand up, I mean actually woke up and kind of be disgusted with myself and disgusted as far as the way my life and my career is heading right now."

Looks like the perfect storm coming up for the jets this week. Favre and corp are going to pick us to pieces. I feel bad for Thigpen to he is going to spend all day running for his life.
    at least he CAN run.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    LJ is no longer a Chief to me. I hope I never have to see him in that uniform again.
    Oh duhh!!!! That is what I've been trying to tell you guys.

To salvage anything, LJ needs to get himself a
    "little woman", as you guys would call your wifes. The only thing is he doesn't need to be finding one in the clubs. That is where women who want to get laid are at and they would think it smart to get laid by LJ!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by hardcorechiefsfan View Post
    Oh duhh!!!! That is what I've been trying to tell you guys.

To salvage anything, LJ needs to get himself a
    "little woman", as you guys would call your wifes. The only thing is he doesn't need to be finding one in the clubs. That is where women who want to get laid are at and they would think it smart to get laid by LJ!
    So you have never been to a club? or are you just another drunk whore?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have been to a club in KC before, only once with some friends. That annoying bass beat was too loud for me and hurt my ears. And I only drank water, I kept filling up my water bottle in the bathroom so I wouldn't have to pay for another one.
    So yes I have been to a club. Since I was there with friends I had to stay until they were ready to leave because they had the transportation. I don't go to clubs because of the loudness. I like the quiet of Fort Scott, Kansas(OMG! Did I say that?).
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 10-22-2008 at 06:23 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

I would like to see what he gives after this so he can stay. THIS WOULD BE HIS LAST TIME! And if it dont work herm and LJ can take a running suck on a flying ducks butt!! :undwech: :34:

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Dude; what the hell?!?!?

If you were'nt kidding around with that comment, then that's just some SAD ****.

Quote Originally Posted by Grey144 View Post

Everybody and their Labridoodle caught THAT little Freudian slip!
    Not even one paragraph in, and he sinks his own ship.
    This guy is a disaster, and mark my words; players like Johnson and "Ocho-Dipsh*t" will never see a Super Bowl. Those type of guys are "team players" as long as it is convenient for them to be so.

If I want to watch this kind of stereotypical bullsh*t, I'll throw 'Purple Rain' in to my DVD player and watch Morris and Jerome; at least they're funny when they do it.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast