Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Burned this Titans fan...

Default Burned this Titans fan...

This jerk had the nerve to cheer every time the Titans scored...

So I flicked my cigarette at him every time!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yeah!!! Buck Fuffalo!!!!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Norseman View Post
    Wow... seriously? You flicked a cigarrette at someone for cheering for their team? Not sure how strong of language I can use here, but you're an ***.

I'm all about verbal taunting, rubbing it in, and making sure they hear you cheering when your team shows their team up, but taking it to that level is kind of childish, no?

The only Chief game I've been to so far was in Giant stadium, and I've been to Jacksonville stadium a lot cheering against them and, aside from the ribbing and taunting, no one was childish enough to throw things at me and be that 'cool'.

I had hoped fans of my team had a little bit more integrity then that...
    They weren't just cheering for their team, they were taunting the fans around them, so in my opinion he was asking for it.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    They weren't just cheering for their team, they were taunting the fans around them, so in my opinion he was asking for it.
    Taunting although annoying is not classless and inappropriate. The cigarette flick was wrong.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Taunting although annoying is not classless and inappropriate. The cigarette flick was wrong.
    Taunting the home team fans when they are nearing the end of a 9 game losing streak is classless and inappropriate.

There were several other Titans fans that were showing at least a little sympathy and respect for the Chiefs fans in the stands.

Those guys were wrong.

Taunting the home team fans when they are nearing the end of a 9 game losing streak is classless and inappropriate.

There were several other Titans fans that were showing at least a little sympathy and respect for the Chiefs fans in the stands.

Those guys were wrong.
    If you truly think that a verbal barrage no matter how rude is the same as a physical attack (throwing/flicking items) at someone is even similar you are really missing something in your chain of logic.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    If you truly think that a verbal barrage no matter how rude is the same as a physical attack (throwing/flicking items) at someone is even similar you are really missing something in your chain of logic.

I hardly think that flicking a cigarette at someone is a physical attack.

If I ever get the chance to go to an away game for the Chiefs I can guarantee you that I will show the fans there respect.

It's not like I held the cigarette on his jacket and burned holes in it. He didn't even get his jacket burned a little bit.

The only thing you see on him is a little bit of ash that I'm sure he wiped off afterwards.

If you look at the photo of the Titans fans that were sitting behind us (being respectful, I might add), those guys were on my side. They said they were embarrassed by the things the guys in front of us were saying, and they had no problem with my actions.

I know if someone Fed with my Chiefs stuff at a game, they would be leaving the stadium with a broken something!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I know if someone Fed with my Chiefs stuff at a game, they would be leaving the stadium with a broken something!!
    Oh brother...

Alright you guys win, I was wrong for doing it, and if I ever meet that guy again I will make sure to apologize to him.

Oh brother...

Alright you guys win, I was wrong for doing it, and if I ever meet that guy again I will make sure to apologize to him.
    Cry...I am not talking about you, I am talking about anyone who Fs with my Chiefs stuff. I could care less about a Titans fan, use his coat for toilet paper for all i care!!

I hardly think that flicking a cigarette at someone is a physical attack.

If I ever get the chance to go to an away game for the Chiefs I can guarantee you that I will show the fans there respect.

It's not like I held the cigarette on his jacket and burned holes in it. He didn't even get his jacket burned a little bit.

The only thing you see on him is a little bit of ash that I'm sure he wiped off afterwards.

If you look at the photo of the Titans fans that were sitting behind us (being respectful, I might add), those guys were on my side. They said they were embarrassed by the things the guys in front of us were saying, and they had no problem with my actions.
    I didn't suggest that you were throwing items that would hurt him, merely that you moved the dispute to the physical realm instead of just the verbal one. Alas if you hawked a lugee at him you wouldn't have hurt him, but it would have been an escalation of the tensions. Thus my point is what you did was an escalation from the verbal taunting that he delivered. If you can't handle the verbal taunting from others why don't you buy some ear muffs to match your skirt and you can tune them out that way...

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I find myself in agreement with you once again...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast