Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So when do we go to Brodie??? (Week 5 Edition)

Default So when do we go to Brodie??? (Week 5 Edition)

It seems to me that if you combine Huard's game management with Croyle's arm, you've got yourself an NFL starting QB. That being said I think we ride out Huard for the rest of the season barring total meltdown. Discuss...

Quote Originally Posted by Bighurt27 View Post
    My new sig shows where my allegiance lies...
    I like it! IDK what I'm going to change my sig to after Gonzo breaks the record... I've had this one forever.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I like it! IDK what I'm going to change my sig to after Gonzo breaks the record... I've had this one forever.
    did tony do the signature dunking over the crossbar thing after he tied sharpes record? i dont think i saw it...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    did tony do the signature dunking over the crossbar thing after he tied sharpes record? i dont think i saw it...
    I don't recall it. I think he's saving it for the one that gets him the record.

We bring this issue up every week and I say the same thing. As long as Huard is playing ok, which he has, we keep him in. He gives us a better chance right now this the gunslinger Brodie. Brodie gets nervous under pressure and throws it away. Huard atleast can come from behind and not make as many mistakes.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Huard gives us the best chance to go all the way this year. Coryle will get his time bt his time is not yet. KC is the place where QBs can get thier chance. Look at Green, and now Huard. Give Huard the starts for the season, see what he is capable of. If he cant get us there or just collapses we know hes not our guy which I dont think will happen.

Welcome to Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    We bring this issue up every week and I say the same thing. As long as Huard is playing ok, which he has, we keep him in. He gives us a better chance right now this the gunslinger Brodie. Brodie gets nervous under pressure and throws it away. Huard atleast can come from behind and not make as many mistakes.
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ebr0 View Post
    Huard gives us the best chance to go all the way this year. Coryle will get his time bt his time is not yet. KC is the place where QBs can get thier chance. Look at Green, and now Huard. Give Huard the starts for the season, see what he is capable of. If he cant get us there or just collapses we know hes not our guy which I dont think will happen.
    Agreed on both accounts!

The position will be Huard's to lose throughout the duration, barring injury IMO.

agreed.

as long as we are in these really close tight games where we cannot afford to turn the ball over because our offense's inability to score in the red zone (in the first half) where the defense is keeping us in the games, HUARD is the only answer..... id rather go down the field with a QB who has some experience and possibly score rather than feel nervous about CROYLE going down the field, making mistakes, and possibly throwing a INT.

maybe next year. the kid needs to get in sooner or later and have some experience under his belt. who knows. but right now, no.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    agreed.

as long as we are in these really close tight games where we cannot afford to turn the ball over because our offense's inability to score in the red zone (in the first half) where the defense is keeping us in the games, HUARD is the only answer..... id rather go down the field with a QB who has some experience and possibly score rather than feel nervous about CROYLE going down the field, making mistakes, and possibly throwing a INT.

maybe next year. the kid needs to get in sooner or later and have some experience under his belt. who knows. but right now, no.
    Agreed that we need to give Brodie some expereince but while we still have a shot at something this year let's stay the way it is with the field generals.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234