Thread: Just a thought

Default Just a thought

What do you guys think of us getting Colt Brennan ? I mean we can probably nab him with our 5th. I look at brennan and noone has ever given him a chance i think we should. He may just be a system player but theres one way to find out

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppachief View Post
    What do you guys think of us getting Colt Brennan ? I mean we can probably nab him with our 5th. I look at brennan and noone has ever given him a chance i think we should. He may just be a system player but theres one way to find out
    Brennan is a project, but has a ton of raw talent. He would need to go somewhere with a strong position coach and preferrably a west coast or multiple option type offense. He doesn't have the strongest arm, but does have a quick release and makes good decisions. He would do well in a Mike Martz type system, or in a pure West Coast like Tampa or Philly are running.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I say go for it if he's available then!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Definately not, he put up good numbers against the Northern Colorado's and Charleston Southern's but was out of his league against a real college power Georgia.
    Damn it, now go out there and hurt someone!

overrated

I don't know about Brennan, but I'm not against getting a backup for Croyle. A backup who will probably be starting by week 10.