Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314 LastLast

Thread: I still don't like Cassell

Default I still don't like Cassell

Another lack luster performance by the 60 million dollar man. I know a bunch of you are going to respond in defense of him but ask yourself this. Has his performance over the past 2 seasons justified his salary? He will have made 40 million by the end of the season. I personally have not seen ANYTHING to justify this.

Does this Castle guy play for the Chiefs or is this something you build at the beach

Quote Originally Posted by Kc-ben View Post
    Wish I could run into him on the streets to tell how bad I think he sucks.
    Why would you want to personally tell him how much you think he sucks? Did he hurt you personally or are you just a jerk?

I don't think Matt Cassel cares what you think of him.

Well he is on the ground alot but this is no beach...

Cassel played very well when he had time. He got happy feet after the third sack, but that's on the O line. Our offensive line buckled like a potato chip house. We need to draft just O linemen next year. We are just a decent O line away from making a serious run...and a coach that can prepare for an opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by azchiefsfan View Post
    Cassel played very well when he had time. He got happy feet after the third sack, but that's on the O line. Our offensive line buckled like a potato chip house. We need to draft just O linemen next year. We are just a decent O line away from making a serious run...and a coach that can prepare for an opponent.

Cassel is the one I am least upset with today. He came to play. He made something out of nothing a number of times. The Offense was hurt by horrible game planing and the coaching staff not making adjustments.

One thing is clear this is not a drop back and pass team. When the passing game has worked for the most part it has been the quick passing game. Why we stuck with the drop back passing when Cassel was getting sacked time after time after time I will never understand.
    TopekaRoy is my hero!

No nothing personal I just spend 3200 a yr to watch my chiefs and dont care for his play or lack of leadership. I no he dont give a crap but I dont think he can hear in the stands. If u keep it real does that make u a jerk? If so I guess were both jerks...

No nothing personal I just spend 3200 a yr to watch my chiefs and dont care for his play or lack of leadership. I no he dont give a crap but I dont think he can hear in the stands. If u keep it real does that make u a jerk? If so I guess were both jerks...
    I get that you don't think he is a good QB, but what do you think telling him that he sucks would accomplish? do you think it would make him play better? I can see wanting to say hurtful things to Vick because he abused and killed dogs, or to Larry Johnson or Ben Roethlisbureger for the way the (allegedly) treat women, but I don't understand the personal hatred of Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by TopekaRoy View Post
    Thank you for sharing your thoughts on this. Feel better now?

As a Chiefs fan it is very important to me that nobody gets paid a dime more than they deserve and that nobody gets paid a dime less than they deserve becuase ... um ... like, ticket prices ... team solvency and stuff ... and um ... Parking is to high, I guess. I don't know, I've never actually been to a Chiefs game, but someone must be getting screwed!

Doctors and lawyers and politicians are overpaid, too.

I hate that!
    I wish they were all paid on there performance. Insentive!!!! It will never happen but what if? Would u see a different NFL???

I wish they were all paid on there performance. Insentive!!!! It will never happen but what if? Would u see a different NFL???
    By the way Topeka is only a hr and a half to the stadium. Thats sad!!! Chiefs fan huh?

By the way Topeka is only a hr and a half to the stadium. Thats sad!!! Chiefs fan huh?
    Why is it sad that Topeka is only an hour and a half form the stadium? Should it be closer or farther away?

Yes I am a Chiefs fan. Have i not mad that clear?