Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley as Head Coach Negative thread.

Default Haley as Head Coach Negative thread.

For those who feel this was a bad choice, post your reasons in this thread.

Me, I will wait and see.

The only thing I dont like about him is that he is unproven as a head coach.
    That being said, everyone has to start somewhere, and I am not mad at Pioli for picking him in any way. I like his fiery attitude, and his resume says that he is a good developer of WR's~

so I guess this is more of a positive post in the negative thread about Haley.

sorry :(

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    For those who feel this was a bad choice, post your reasons in this thread.

Me, I will wait and see.
    I, too, shall wait and see.

I think you guys should get over it. We just gone thru hell with Herm, and there isnt ANYONE worse than him.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think you guys should get over it. We just gone thru hell with Herm, and there isnt ANYONE worse than him.

Yes it's a overated OC with no HC experience, and we just went back 3-5 yrs however long his deal is for. While we waste the most important years in our young talents careers.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Yes it's a overated OC with no HC experience, and we just went back 3-5 yrs however long his deal is for. While we waste the most important years in our young talents careers.
    Damn dude. Who did you want?
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Probably wanted Cowher who was NOT coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    He won't say he just likes to complain, he sounds like some of those losers on the old Star forum all they did is complain about everything that the team did they were never happy. I think sometimes they complain just to hear themselves.

Dude at least we got rid of CP and Herm. It is like when CP first got here he hired a DC to be the new HC by the name of Marty and he did okay.

I do not know if Haley will be any good or not only time will tell but at least he is young and bring some fresh blood to the team. I am not happy or unhappy with the signing, but I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until he proves otherwise.

I am sure Hunt and Pioli both know more about who would and who would not come in as coach. As I am sure they brought in the best in their minds. We do not know who turned down the job before they gave it to Haley.
    Last edited by N TX Dave; 02-06-2009 at 11:33 PM.

I was hoping for a proven winner like Cowher. But I am optimistic about Haley. He has a very good resume. His father, Bill Haley helped build a dynasty in Pittsburgh. His Mentor, Bill Parcells needs no introduction. Haley has helped turnaround several teams. I think this team is better today than we were in Novermber with CP and Herm in charge. I think they are tons better.

Landing Pioli will prove to be the best thing KC has done in years IMO.

Coach Pioli yes I do agree he was the best option for the chiefs. I think we should have kept Herm for atleast one more year I'd be happier then i am right now.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast