Thread: KCChiefs.com : On the wrong end of history

Default KCChiefs.com : On the wrong end of history

As much as the Chiefs would like to forget the 2008 season, it will be hard for them to forget that they were the fall guys for one of Brett Favre's last magical moments. The Chiefs sat on the verge of an upset at New York in late October when

More...

Well, I am still happy kinda to think that Brett Favre only beat the Chiefs twice in his career. And no matter how bad we were, he and the team he played for on those 2 wins, still struggled.

I don't think that was the worst lose in KC history. It had to be the SD game when they scored 21 points in like 3 mins.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I don't think that was the worst lose in KC history. It had to be the SD game when they scored 21 points in like 3 mins.

No there are a lot of worse games than that one like the tripple overtime loss to Miami 24-27 in the last game in old Muni Stadium and how about the playoff lose to the Colts 7-10 and there was the one we could not stop the Colts from beating when we scored 31 and gave up 38 points. Those are all a lot worse loses becuase they put us out of the playoffs.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post

No there are a lot of worse games than that one like the tripple overtime loss to Miami 24-27 in the last game in old Muni Stadium and how about the playoff lose to the Colts 7-10 and there was the one we could not stop the Colts from beating when we scored 31 and gave up 38 points. Those are all a lot worse loses becuase they put us out of the playoffs.
    The worst loss would have nothing to do with being in the playoffs. They held the led through the entire game up intill the 2 min warning, thats what makes it one of the worst losses in history IMO.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    The worst loss would have nothing to do with being in the playoffs. They held the led through the entire game up intill the 2 min warning, thats what makes it one of the worst losses in history IMO.
    Well in the Miami game they were tied for over 3 quarters and lost. In the 10-7 game they missed two tying FG attemps and the 31-38 they had the lead in the 4th quarter.
    Becides if they won your worst game it would have ment nothing to the Chiefs other than having a lower draft pick in the up coming draft. To last year was a waste anyway so what if they won one more game. We may never know but that game is what may have got rid of Herm.
    The three I called worst sent the team home for the season so to me they are much worst than losing a meaningless game in a meaningless season.