Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Days to birth...

Default Days to birth...

Last edited by Guru; 02-05-2008 at 01:24 AM.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Well, I have 2 older brothers and the 3rd is my twin - he had to like me. We fought as kids, but they came in handy as a teenager. :)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Is this a law in KC?
    in lawrence soon in kc. well its going around now, i don't know if it was passed or not. but damn where are people supposed to have a drink and smoke a serious cig to calm down? outside in the freezing snow? i understand the whole second hand smoke thing in family restaurants and what not, but im talking about in bars and clubs. i don't know im getting off subject!

CONGRATS GURU! theres nothing like bringing new life into this world. howz the wife doing?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post
    in lawrence soon in kc. well its going around now, i don't know if it was passed or not. but damn where are people supposed to have a drink and smoke a serious cig to calm down? outside in the freezing snow? i understand the whole second hand smoke thing in family restaurants and what not, but im talking about in bars and clubs. i don't know im getting off subject!

CONGRATS GURU! theres nothing like bringing new life into this world. howz the wife doing?
    Perfectly fine. Thanks for asking.

as far as smoking goes, bars should not have to ban that. this is the governement hard at work though. Much to HH's chagrin, the dems are creating this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Perfectly fine. Thanks for asking.

as far as smoking goes, bars should not have to ban that. this is the governement hard at work though. Much to HH's chagrin, the dems are creating this problem.
    This smoking thing isn't a Dem thing. Both parties have been having a good time riding the high-horse on this subject. (N.Y and CA both led the way here.) But then why not? Smokers have a lower percentage of voter registration than non-smokers. Which, as we know, is the only thing that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Hmmmm...

The terrorists have won then?
    And we have too may government regulations, but we need to offer more rewards for married people.AKA Penalties for single people.

Don't be stealing my topic now.

Don't be stealing my topic now.
    You might want to try that again Guru...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Thumbs up

G Man Congrats: Boy or girl? ( Rah Rah or Football God) Names yet?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

T - 7 days and counting.

T - 7 days and counting.
    Congrats to you Guru.

Have a cigar in 7 days there.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Congrats to you Guru.

Have a cigar in 7 days there.
    I like those bubble gum cigars.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast